CHELSEA!!!! Sarri

Started by tbagrocks, April 25, 2012, 07:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

LAMPARD!!!!!!!!!!! The living legend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Tominator

and you guys wanna sell Lampard..........

tbagrocks

That maniac boss still isn't happy and wants to splurge more money, I ain't complaining though! Lucky us ;D

So who do we want? Falco not coming till summer? Strurridge leaving so the Blues are looking for a striker, likely to be Demba Ba the second leading goal scorer in the Premier League this season,

But who do we actually want? It is reported Chelsea want a few singings, who is the best fit? Why the frog aren't they throwing the whole north side of London at Ronaldo?

CrowsFan

Only club Ronaldo would go to in England is United. He is actually a very loyal player ;)

Also Ronaldo isn't a striker, if you got him you would just be adding to your already large number of wingers in the team...

Nige

So, in season 2012/13 we will not have beaten QPR who are struggling to avoid relegation. A 0-0 draw at Loftus Road and a 0-1 loss at home.  :-\

flower the Premier League, time to jump on my favourite Championship team and hope they can somehow become the most dominant force in England and then Europe. Ironically, they also beat Chelsea in a pre-season friendly...

Brighton and Hove Albion!  :-*  8)

Nige

So Demba Ba is coming to Chelsea. It will be interesting to see how Benitez plays both Ba and Torres when his favoured structure is 4-2-3-1. Also, both don't really play well alongside another striker, but will they have to make it work? The most likely answer is rotating them one would think.

tbagrocks

Master Q

Quote from: NigeyS on January 03, 2013, 11:56:11 AM
Brighton and Hove Albion!  :-*  8)
No no no  :P They are my unique team  :'( I've been following them as my second team (very close to Liverpool :P) for 3 years now since I discovered my Grandmothers brother in-law grew up there and went to many home games as a child. Apparently they are now the gay city of England  ;)

Master Q

Quote from: NigeyS on January 03, 2013, 12:28:11 PM
So Demba Ba is coming to Chelsea. It will be interesting to see how Benitez plays both Ba and Torres when his favoured structure is 4-2-3-1. Also, both don't really play well alongside another striker, but will they have to make it work? The most likely answer is rotating them one would think.
I heard he is being given him No.11

Drogba No.11 ---> Drogba No.11

Justin Bieber

Tag how long have you been going for Chelsea? Or are you a bandwagon supporter?

tbagrocks

I'm sure the answer is in the thread but anyway's, not that I need to clarrify anything but, since the early ninties, I liked Zola and Chelsea seemed to finish 5th every year, the Richmond of the Premier league ;D  the bigger clubs just didn't appeal to me

Justin Bieber

Okay, I thought maybe you started liking them in the past 5ish years. I hate those Man U bandwagon supporters ::)

PowerBug

Quote from: whatlez on January 04, 2013, 03:37:34 PM
Okay, I thought maybe you started liking them in the past 5ish years. I hate those Man U bandwagon supporters ::)
They're everywhere though. :P
Just your average footy nuffie.
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

Justin Bieber

Quote from: SilkySkills on January 04, 2013, 05:19:14 PM
Quote from: whatlez on January 04, 2013, 03:37:34 PM
They're everywhere though. :P

Because they're big. I went Man City before they got good... and now they have supporters :o