CHELSEA!!!! Sarri

Started by tbagrocks, April 25, 2012, 07:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

Will Benitez even make it to Christmas?
3-1 loss to the Hammers :o

elephants

I usually defend our club with everything as they cop an insane amount of abuse but I'm at a loss here.

ABRAHAMOVIC OUT, BENITEZ OUT.

Bring back RDM for flower sake.

Bullshower.

Fletch74

Quote from: CrowsFan on December 02, 2012, 02:42:27 AM
Will Benitez even make it to Christmas?
3-1 loss to the Hammers :o
Hilarious :D

Nige

I'm worried for my own club. All this shower going on...nek minnit we'll probably lose to Nordsjaelland. :-\

Benitez's days may be numbered considering how trigger happy Abramovich can be...God knows what's gonna happen.

northernstar

This thread is making me laugh. Poor old Chelsea, I gotta say that Roman Ibramavic or however you spell it must be a difficult man.

What do you want after European Championship? Does he want to progress to the Universe Champions against aliens from outer space???

How about we get Di Matteo to the A-league!

They were dominating West Ham last night before I went fell asleep thinking game over.

What happened?

Jukes

United top by 3 points and up on chelscum by 7 points :D :D :D

Probably our second worst performance of the season behind the Spurs game for me, but still took the points and that's all that matters.

United normally known for late goals, today we had 7 in the first 35 minutes then 0 in 55!

Jukes

Quote from: Jukes on December 02, 2012, 02:04:47 PM
United top by 3 points and up on chelscum by 7 points :D :D :D

Probably our second worst performance of the season behind the Spurs game for me, but still took the points and that's all that matters.

United normally known for late goals, today we had 7 in the first 35 minutes then 0 in 55!

Sorry I tell a lie...

We're TEN POINTS AHEAD OF CHELSEA

tbagrocks

This is not the fault of the Manager, it's time for Roman to go! He's now costing the team big time

Jukes

Without Roman chelsea won 1 title in 100 years.

With Roman in the last 8 years they have 3 titles and a champions league.

Reckon chelsea are better off with him therefore, although you'll always be a small club in Fulham.

tbagrocks

Yeah but you can't just sack every manager for a loss or two, and who did they bring in :o

Chelskiman

If Roman goes we'll be in a lot more trouble than if he stays.

Nige

tbagrocks

He can't stay forever and there will be a change one day, surely in the last ten years with three titles and a CL ;D the clubs profile has risen enough to support it when he does leave ???

The only thing now that will please him is Pep, without him what chance of stability does the club have? :-\ Either he knows Pep will come or he's really stupid, but I don't think Roman is stupid at all

northernstar

I'm thinking now Di Matteo wanted Valencia!

tbagrocks

So what needs to happen to stay in the comp, does Juve have to lose? :-\ is there any other way?