CHELSEA!!!! Sarri

Started by tbagrocks, April 25, 2012, 07:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

Young may have gone down easily but there was clear contact and it was stupid by ivanovic to make a challenge. All reports I have read have said that. They also said there was contact between Evans and Torres do I apologise for that, but as mentioned Torres was lucky to still be on the pitch at that stage!

I've also got an exam today and I have had hardly any sleep either. Worth 40% of my grade, but luckily pretty much passed the course already :D

elephants

Haha yeah, Torres was about to come off for Sturridge then BAM. Thanks Mark haha

elephants

In other news, hear about that steward that was hospitalised??

Chelskiman

Quote from: CrowsFan on October 29, 2012, 12:52:39 PM
Young may have gone down easily but there was clear contact and it was stupid by ivanovic to make a challenge.

It wasn't even a challenge.  Ivanovic didn't even do anything, he was starting to back away as he had his hands in the air.  Young's trailing foot barely brushed Iva and he went down as if shot. 

CrowsFan

Quote from: Chelskiman on October 29, 2012, 01:53:22 PM
Quote from: CrowsFan on October 29, 2012, 12:52:39 PM
Young may have gone down easily but there was clear contact and it was stupid by ivanovic to make a challenge.

It wasn't even a challenge.  Ivanovic didn't even do anything, he was starting to back away as he had his hands in the air.  Young's trailing foot barely brushed Iva and he went down as if shot. 
You must be the only person who is complaining about this, even Ivanovic can't complain about the card. Doesn't matter if he didn't make a challenge, Young was through on goal, Ivanovic comes in from behind crosses over and clips his legs, which trips Young up and he goes down. Clearest red card in the world.

The Torres one was unfortunate I will give you that, as it was clear after watching that he did get clipped. BUT he should have been sent off in the first half of the game when he kicked Cleverley in the chest/arm, very lucky just to get a yellow, and probably only got the yellow since Cleverley didn't make a massive deal of it and got straight up (not something you see often these days). Then the so called "dive" he did get clipped yes, but really shouldn't have gone down as he was clear on goal, and you can see his left leg give way before he gets tackled, so was planning on going down anyway.

Mikel was then lucky to stay on the pitch as well, after already receiving a yellow for abuse to the ref (could be given a red), he took Valencia out on the edge of the box, but again the ref gave Valencia a yellow for diving instead (seemed like it was his rule of the day).

Yes Hernandez was offside for his goal too, but considering he was in amongst 3 Chelsea defenders and Cech, it's always going to be extremely hard for a linesman to determine whether he is onside or not especially when he is moving out and the Chelsea defense is dropping back, so in the split of a second he has gone from offside to onside. Extremely hard to judge!

elephants

I've been arguing this game all day and I could argue many points you've made CF but I can't be flowered anymore haha.

Bring on Wednesday.

elephants

Also if anyone follows Gary Neville on Twitter he has had some uncharacteristically valid points to make today. From a Man United perspective he looks at the game very objectively well worth a read.

My Chumps

Ref could get sacked after that game if his comments are proved to be true ...

elephants

My 11 for the Manure game.

Cech

Azpilicueta, Cahill, Luiz, Bertrand

Romeu, Ramires

Marin, Piazon, Moses

Sturridge

There you have it. My lineup for Chelsea, better known as Suspension FC.

Bench full of 17 year old too apparently :D

KTBFFH

tbagrocks

Not time to panic! Lost top spot but it will be a blip, but we better bluddy win during the week! That will be a must! And will Mata get up for it? ???

elephants

Mata and Terry should both be back for it... finally! We really missed those two (and so did my APL team with Terry)

tbagrocks

I don't know who's on sbs yet but hopefully the Blues get favoured! ;D

tbagrocks

Thursday we really have to win, it has become a "must win" I'm doubting if it's on SBS but I can dream! Anyway this if a massive game for the CFC

elephants

RDM has dubbed it the 'most important match since the Champions League Final"

Get well and truly around it lads! Shame I have a showerty maths exam on Friday morning..

tbagrocks

Quote from: elephants on November 06, 2012, 11:29:15 PM
RDM has dubbed it the 'most important match since the Champions League Final"

Get well and truly around it lads! Shame I have a showerty maths exam on Friday morning..
Just at some point tell Millie you need some rest!