CHELSEA!!!! Sarri

Started by tbagrocks, April 25, 2012, 07:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoredSaint

Had my uni ball last night and then after party so was soo tired and missed most of the game.. Woke up at 6 after 2 hours sleep and watched the last parts..

Pretty poor game from both sides from what I saw.. Some of that shooting was terrible..

But congrats Chelsea, not really deserved from what I saw but that's football.

Interesting what they do with RDM now..

Cicjose

Bayern destroyed Chelsea in general play

but the fact is Drogba is one of the great finishers in the game

Bayern's shooting was really woeful.......

i mean how can you have 16 corners to 0 for the first 85 minutes and not be up by more than 1 goal....

and why would you take off your goalscorer with time left on the clock........

Chelsea got lucky no doubt about it but if you have so many chances Bayern can only blame themselves

elephants

Quote from: Jukes on May 20, 2012, 01:24:42 AM
Chelsea will be lucky to come close, let alone keep it inside a 3 goal win for Munich.

Still hours to go though, just gonna play loads of cod until it starts. Stuff studying for exams.

Beauty of hindsight, eh?

Lucky or not WE'RE CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 107 YEARS!!!

Jukes

That's only because you defended for 83 minutes, attacked for 5 minutes, then defended for the next 5 minutes and defended hardcore for the next half hour. Disgraceful tactics from a scum manager (only joking).

I was hoping Chelsea would win but after 10 minutes and seeing their tactics I had completely changed my mind. They were playing basically 8-1-1 ffs.

elephants

Quote from: Jukes on May 20, 2012, 02:45:16 PM
That's only because you defended for 83 minutes, attacked for 5 minutes, then defended for the next 5 minutes and defended hardcore for the next half hour. Disgraceful tactics from a scum manager (only joking).

I was hoping Chelsea would win but after 10 minutes and seeing their tactics I had completely changed my mind. They were playing basically 8-1-1 ffs.

But........ WE WON!

tbagrocks

Quote from: elephants on May 20, 2012, 02:46:41 PM
Quote from: Jukes on May 20, 2012, 02:45:16 PM

But........ WE WON!

haha we won haha

Jukes

Come back when you've won 3...and we did all that without the wealth of a billionaire.

elephants

Quote from: Jukes on May 20, 2012, 09:44:28 PM
Come back when you've won 3...and we did all that without the wealth of a billionaire.

The Glazers are not poor by any stretch. Supporting united is not a tough task at all, pretty much guaranteed a tropy a season, not difficult to follow. Chelsea on the other hand has the money and the players to win it sll but up to this morning hadn't staked a European wide claim.

I'm sorry... Did I mention we won??

Jay

talk about being thoroughly outplayed but winning lol

Luigi197

IDK what you guys are talking about... I enjoyed that game!
The first half was filled with a lot of chances by Munich, then the second half was even better with Chelsea providing a lot of counter attacks.

Chelsea was defensive in the first half, but they were also tackling very hard. I guess that tactic worked, becaue they didn't concede any goals, but they were lucky in that part, as Gomez (whom i voted Flop of the match) was very off target in the usual attacking Munich.

BoredSaint

Fernando Torres should have got MOM  ::) after he came on Chelsea looked so much more dangerous.. His 'Gareth Bale like' attempts were quite a sight to watch

Jukes

Quote from: elephants on May 20, 2012, 10:03:08 PM

The Glazers are not poor by any stretch.

Are you forgetting that they forced massive debts onto us that almost drove us straight into the ground?

elephants

Quote from: Jukes on May 20, 2012, 11:08:08 PM
Quote from: elephants on May 20, 2012, 10:03:08 PM

The Glazers are not poor by any stretch.

Are you forgetting that they forced massive debts onto us that almost drove us straight into the ground?

The White Goodmans... you forgetting me won?!?!?!

(as you can see I'm in no mood for banter hahaha)

tbagrocks

did we win???????  oh yeah we won!!!!!!!!!!1

so nothing else matters ha

cos we won

elephants

Quote from: tbagrocks on May 21, 2012, 04:31:11 AM
did we win???????  oh yeah we won!!!!!!!!!!1

so nothing else matters ha

cos we won

Bi-Winning! ;D ;D ;D

Am still on the biggest high hahahah