CHELSEA!!!! Sarri

Started by tbagrocks, April 25, 2012, 07:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

didn't take long, great pass fwd and 11 minute GOOOAAALLLLL 8)

Jukes

I could tell Carroll would score, shoulda put a bet on. Said to my mate, "he's gonna score" when he came on. And he did.

Just hoping Chelsea can hold on, maybe chuck in a Suarez penalty miss?

tbagrocks

wwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooooo 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Jukes

Love how Chelsea spent 210m and Liverpool 159mil in the last two seasons on players to win the quite pathetic fa cup comp while United have only spent around 70mil yet are gonna be league champions :D

Well done to Chelsea though. With all the money they've splashed around recently it'd be a tragedy for them to not win anything. That and I hope RDM stays as manager and I hate the scousers :P

BlackMamba

Congratulations Chelsea!

Cicjose

got very lucky that carroll's goal was called against him and liverpool did have the majority of possession
despite chelsea playing some good football

BlackMamba

The decision was right. All of the ball needs to cross the line and Cech clearly saved it.

CrowsFan

No goal. Whole ball not over line ;)

elephants

Quote from: Jukes on May 06, 2012, 01:59:26 AM
tbagrocks pls, the cup final appeals to me so much that I'm gonna play zombies instead of it. Sad.

Sad that you play cod? How old are you?

:)

tbagrocks

had me worried for a second though!

Jukes

Quote from: elephants on May 06, 2012, 12:37:45 PM
Quote from: Jukes on May 06, 2012, 01:59:26 AM
tbagrocks pls, the cup final appeals to me so much that I'm gonna play zombies instead of it. Sad.

Sad that you play cod? How old are you?

:)

Hahahahaha good one.

The ball was clearly not across the line. Great save by Cech, but Carroll should have easily scored that.

BoredSaint

Quote from: Jukes on May 06, 2012, 05:20:17 AM
Love how Chelsea spent 210m and Liverpool 159mil in the last two seasons on players to win the quite pathetic fa cup comp while United have only spent around 70mil yet are gonna be league champions :D

Well done to Chelsea though. With all the money they've splashed around recently it'd be a tragedy for them to not win anything. That and I hope RDM stays as manager and I hate the scousers :P
for all i know city are going to win it at this stage...

Jukes

So Newcastle are a pile of shower, right?

Btw I think this thread should be renamed just "General Football Discussion 2012"

tbagrocks

elephants

Quote from: Jukes on May 06, 2012, 10:34:05 PM
So Newcastle are a pile of shower, right?

Btw I think this thread should be renamed just "General Football Discussion 2012"

Agreed!