Why stress so much?

Started by Birryfy, April 04, 2012, 03:55:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Birryfy

Why are people stressing over some average performances after first round.

Relax.

BGK

There have been a whole lot of these threads this weeks. Do we seriously need to keep posting them.

Justin Bieber

I haven't stressed at all ???

Birryfy

Quote from: whatlez on April 04, 2012, 04:28:30 PM

Blokes like yourself don't need too, just seems like a lot of people are worried about trying to trade in rookies who have had one good game.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Birryfy on April 04, 2012, 04:30:42 PM

Blokes like yourself don't need too, just seems like a lot of people are worried about trying to trade in rookies who have had one good game.

Blokes like meself aye haha. Yeah a lot of people are freaking out cause of broughton...

Birryfy

Quote from: whatlez on April 04, 2012, 04:35:58 PM
Quote from: Birryfy on April 04, 2012, 04:30:42 PM

Blokes like meself aye haha. Yeah a lot of people are freaking out cause of broughton...

You know what you're doing. Eh, bad first game means nothing to me. Had plenty not play to standards.

Shaw, Leue and Scotland the main ones.

yorgis

i have'nt got the best team out, but my players are ok for now. will prolly start stressin' a little next week if a couple of 'em

don't pull their finger out, a la heater, broughts,porps and the odd rookie or two [injured or can do better]. gunna relax and

watch the games this week, and next week i'll make some decisions. hopefully I WON'T TRADE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PowerBug

Quote from: Birryfy on April 04, 2012, 03:55:23 PM
Why are people stressing over some average performances after first round.

Relax.
I'm not stressing.

Midfield: blah... blah blah ...... Sam Blease , blah .... blah << Shiel , Magner >>

Not worried one bit with my mids.

PowerBug

Andrew

Quote from: PowerBug on April 09, 2012, 10:36:57 PM

I'm 24000th, score=4143, do you think you can still get the car from here or not stressed because not going for rank..? I'm going for overall but it just seems like you have to nail that first selected team. My strategy is to get ahead come bye time, but I already feel like the car has passed me by...

upthemaidens

Quote from: Andrew on April 12, 2012, 05:59:22 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on April 09, 2012, 10:36:57 PM

I'm 24000th, score=4143, do you think you can still get the car from here or not stressed because not going for rank..? I'm going for overall but it just seems like you have to nail that first selected team. My strategy is to get ahead come bye time, but I already feel like the car has passed me by...
u can still make giant leaps in rankings this early in the season,,BUT you will need to start going in the right direction soon otherwise u will struggle to get into the top 1k

Andrew

$320k in the bank and just waiting on fallen premos to bottom out (namely Barlow, Swan, and Stevie J...).

PowerBug

I jumped up 21'000 spots this week, without trading. Excatly why stressing is the wrong thing to do. Now to wait and pray that Goodesy get's let off with his report.

owenbond007

theyre terrible rankings im 7.8K and raping it

Cicjose

i just dropped 13K this week in overall