Progression scores

Started by vossy12, March 24, 2012, 11:34:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vossy12

Post here.
Im on 549 off 7 from Mumford,Bugg, Kennedy, Sheil, Smith, Giles, Mcdonald
5 rookies so im happy

devize

704 from 8. Goodes, Mumford, Malceski, Bugg, McD, Kennedy, Giles, Smith. 88 to Bugg and Giles and 100+ from old mac and Kennedy, very happy with that. Smith was poor and probably will get dropped by Sheeds imo. Happy with Malceski despite his 83, 15-3 kicks to handball in a game that was mostly in Sydney's 50, he'll do well in more even games.

twinkle

288 from 4 rookies. Can't complain about 88 to Giles and 86 to Mohr. Not as stoked with the 59 to Colignio (although he showed promise) or the 55 to Smith. At least Bugg is earning on the bench with 88...

aces-high

Cant complain 283 from 3 with kennedy, old mac and smith!! Also have bugg emergency so im unsure whether to stick with m clarke, ellis or morris or offload one to a non playing back rook to utilise buggs great score. Might bring in darley, what r ur thoughts?

Mat0369

134 from 1. Jack killed it for me. I left all my GWS players on the bench.

spasticnut

414 from 6 :( (Goodes, Bugg, Giles, Coniglio, Smith, Shiel) with Mcdonald on the bench

twinkle

Quote from: twinkle on March 25, 2012, 01:12:46 AM
288 from 4 rookies. Can't complain about 88 to Giles and 86 to Mohr. Not as stoked with the 59 to Colignio (although he showed promise) or the 55 to Smith. At least Bugg is earning on the bench with 88...

should have added Sheil is on the Bench as E with Magner on the ground...the Magnet better play!

Ringo

267 from 4 - Goodes, Bugg, Smith and Shiels - with McdOnald and Giles on bench - McDonald's 100 might come in handy as an emergency (Named him an emergency) So have that option if Magner or Ledger do not play. Another use of loophole.

Nofeet2279

734 / 9 :-\ (Kennedy, McDonald, Giles, Bugg, Mohr, Smith, Shiel, Mumford, Goodes)

nathan11

301 from 4 and 276 from 3 on the bench  :'(

Vicious Sandwhich Attack

289 from 4..... Bugg and Giles on the Bench  :o

tom_scully

427 from 5..... only one premo played so far.
Hope heaps of people pick non-playing rookies and miss out on weeks of mooing :)

SAMCRO

555 - 7. Mohr, McDonald, Giles, D Smith, Cameron, Mumford, Goodes.

Had Bugg, Shiel and Hampton on bench.

hawk_88

Quote from: SAMCRO on March 25, 2012, 07:12:38 PM
555 - 7. Mohr, McDonald, Giles, D Smith, Cameron, Mumford, Goodes.

Had Bugg, Shiel and Hampton on bench.

Love the reference in your name!

Tainey

568 from 5 - unfortunately used Goodesy as my captain since I thought he would tear them up...he didn't have too much influence on the game though :(