Too good for the noobs, cannon fodder for the guns? Join my league.

Started by Grannyboy, February 26, 2012, 06:06:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grannyboy

It seems there is a distinct difference in skill with a lot of the teams here. I seem to fall in the middle of it all with an overall 7,722nd finish last year. I won both my public leagues in a canter with Crawf and 1 or 2 others the only real competition. I'd like to play against peeps of my skill level so if you're in the range of 4k-15k pm me and I'll send you the code.

Grannyboy

I have 12 places still to fill in this league, if you think you'll be competitive please don't hesitate to pm me or reply here.

jabroni

Grannyboy

Still 9 spots left for anyone who wants em, 4k-15k ranked or thereabouts last year.

Justin Bieber

Grannyboy

Not if he posts the code n gets anyone in there. I'm looking for a good but not too good a league. All of us are between bout 4-15k which was the whole point. I think the logistics of messaging and posting other codes and actually getting people to swap from one to the other would be too messy. Lets just leave 'em how they are I think. Besides this one is filling up ok.

Justin Bieber

Grannyboy

I'm already in about 6 different dt and sc leagues with you, that's probably enough.

Justin Bieber

Grannyboy

SydneyRox

RipnRun

Im up for it if you still need peeps. Finished around 11k last year. The byes and having about 3mill in players riding the pine crushed my ranking in the last round. Team name was Rip'n'Run last year, Yeezytaughtme this year. Cheers!

big guns

I'm in if there's spots left... Finished around the 6k mark in dt last year

Grannyboy

You're all more than welcome, this league should be quite a challenge this year. 4 places left so if anyone else wants in reply or pm quickly, first in - best dressed...

Grannyboy

Quote from: big guns on March 06, 2012, 09:26:00 PM
I'm in if there's spots left... Finished around the 6k mark in dt last year
I sent you the sc code for this league, have you played this before? Around a 6k finish in dt is fair and should stand you in good stead but the champion data scoring system is a bit different to dt. Dt gun players don't always translate to sc guns.