Previous topic - Next topic

RiOtChEsS

ultimatefooty.com
League Name    FFUFL
League ID    563802
Password    fanfooty

join it up if ur keen pplz

gwilliams

Hey Marcz, just saw the posts in the other thread relating to my league. Thanks for starting this thread.

Current draft date/time is Thursday 8th March 10pm AEST, live online 90 seconds per pick. There is a bit of flexibility in the date/time as more slots have opened up but I'd prefer to have it later, rather than sooner, just in case your #1 pick goes down with a season ending injury during the pre-season.

5 teams so far, current max teams is 12 but will be good to go for 10 or 8 teams.

There are too many league names with the word Ultimate in them - I'm confused, that's why I've gone for FFUFL, or as I like to pronounce it 'F-Fuffle'  ;D

RiOtChEsS

no probs at all mate Wobbles suggested it, haha F-uffle i like it :D

Colliwobblers

i m in eagles might want in too since he has been last in every draft he has had he might want to try one more time for a decent draft pick? worth hitting him up

My Chumps

I'm in if there's room?
Looked at this site last year but couldn't get a dedicated number of blokes.
Sounds like mad fun :D

upthemaidens

how many teams can you have 4 or 5?  if its 5 im happy to make up the numbers if u need someone

Colliwobblers

im not sure try make a 5th see what happens :)

upthemaidens

Quote from: Colliwobblers on February 28, 2012, 09:09:46 PM
im not sure try make a 5th see what happens :)
i guess that would be the clever solution ha

Colliwobblers

i know, right , i think that is the cleverst thing i have said or done for months :)

MajorLazer

I'd like to join, but not too sure if I can right now. If you still need the numbers when the draft date is completely set, let me know. :)

upthemaidens

only 4 teams,,  oh well i could leave a public league that i did a complete auto-draft with..  if ya need another coach  let me know

My Chumps

6 teams in at the moment...
I'm The Casserole Kids btw  ;)

Colliwobblers

we need one more then a draft date and time

Justin Bieber

Colliwobblers

better hurry up and find one more hadnt we might have to go spam on the other UF threads :)