Ultimate Footy (online drafts)

Started by SAMCRO, February 07, 2012, 03:06:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ziplock

tbh, I probably wouldn't have taken lids and shaw at 2 + 3, but my auto draft was just done on a whim, and I was sleeping all day :P

Ziplock

this is going to sound stupid, but how many players do we need to pick in each position?

and how many benchies?

upthemaidens

Quote from: Ziplock on February 16, 2012, 08:01:42 PM
this is going to sound stupid, but how many players do we need to pick in each position?

and how many benchies?
6/5/1/6 plus 5 benchies

Ziplock

benchies in what position?

oh sweet then :P

upthemaidens

team is coming together nicely...  ablett, dal santo, goodes, sandilands, pavlich

upthemaidens

Quote from: Ziplock on February 16, 2012, 08:04:43 PM
benchies in what position?

oh sweet then :P
pretty sure benchies can be anyone, but u will probably need to cover all areas

Ziplock

k.

Can people set auto drafts, it's slowing the process down :P

upthemaidens

Quote from: Ziplock on February 16, 2012, 08:17:47 PM
k.

Can people set auto drafts, it's slowing the process down :P
instead of 12 hours,, it should have been  manual pick for 3 hours and if u havnt selected in that time it goes to auto-pick.   would be complete in  maybe a week .   i do like the draft thing, i may do another league

MajorLazer

BGK, I joined the league you made. I think.

Colliwobblers

BGK joined your league, don't know why we dont just pick a time if possible one night that suits and just do the draft all at once like in DT pro and SC gold where each player has one minute to pick or it goes off thier pre draft list, 3 minutes would be better,

But BGK if you can let me know what the settings will be and when the draft will happen when it fills up that would be great, but i can't be doing a draft through work days in the day, like those other guys doing a draft over a week, with 6 hours for each pick?? that seems crazy so someone might have like 11pm to 5 am window to draft or 10am to 3pm when they are at work?

Im a bit confused.... but ive joined

upthemaidens

Quote from: Colliwobblers on February 16, 2012, 08:50:27 PM
BGK joined your league, don't know why we dont just pick a time if possible one night that suits and just do the draft all at once like in DT pro and SC gold where each player has one minute to pick or it goes off thier pre draft list, 3 minutes would be better,

But BGK if you can let me know what the settings will be and when the draft will happen when it fills up that would be great, but i can't be doing a draft through work days in the day, like those other guys doing a draft over a week, with 6 hours for each pick?? that seems crazy so someone might have like 11pm to 5 am window to draft or 10am to 3pm when they are at work?

Im a bit confused.... but ive joined
what i gather is in the draft i'm in,  u have 12 hours to pick or it goes to auto-pick  and it only runs between 6am and midnight. so if ya time starts at 6pm u would have until midday the following day..(i could be wrong)
  it is pretty slow,  trying to get everyone on at the same time to conduct it over a night would be the best option.

Colliwobblers

o i c well 12 hours you can't miss your pick thats ok but will you get the draft finished before the season starts?

if you have 10 in a league and there are 28 spots in your team to pick (with emergencies and bench)

thats 280 picks x 12 hours = 140 days, your draft will still be going in May  :o

upthemaidens

Quote from: Colliwobblers on February 16, 2012, 09:20:09 PM
o i c well 12 hours you can't miss your pick thats ok but will you get the draft finished before the season starts?

if you have 10 in a league and there are 28 spots in your team to pick (with emergencies and bench)

thats 280 picks x 12 hours = 140 days, your draft will still be going in May  :o
its 23 spots  and i guess if everyone took 12 hours then it would take awhile,,  we started this today at 6am and i have just done my 7th pick,,  guess it will be complete in a few days
   i stuffed up, picked robinson thinking he was a forward,,, press accept and realised he is a centre  arrrrrh not happy

scorpazz

Have changed Ultimate Champions League to live online draft on Sunday 26th Feb. I will set the time according to the majority so for those that which to join please state the time of day that would be best for you. This way we get a taste of the NAB before the draft! Anyone keen league id:562482 Password: winning

Hopefully we can get enough people together at the same time to make this work. The date can always be changed.

@eagles & Kai's Pies: you guys still keen?

Colliwobblers

scorpazz how many in your league ? there are 5 in this one should we merge the 2 leagues to be able to start the draft straight away given it can take awhile?