Ziplock

pick numero uno.

welcome to Lee RoadKillers Swannie :P

upthemaidens

Quote from: golden11 on February 15, 2012, 09:59:10 PM
Quote from: upthemaidens on February 15, 2012, 08:54:26 PM
Quote from: golden11 on February 15, 2012, 07:18:24 PM
Quote from: upthemaidens on February 15, 2012, 03:53:09 PM
so am i right in thinking there is no salary cap?  or prices i.e. no point in picking up cash cows? 
also is it the same as DT 1)in scoring? 2) with capt. getting double points?
  lastly is there any helpful tips i should know?
Players dont have prices, but their value is their scoring ability. Captains earn double pts. Players can be traded between teams. Pick the highest scoring players you can when its your turn to pick- probably the best advice i can give you!! Players can be traded after the draft, so you can trade in or out extra midfielders/defenders/ forwards or whatever you need to structure your team.

Coaches vote on trades, a majority vote will either allow or veto the trade. Players who arent drafted can be picked up at any time off the free agency list. Doesnt take long to pick it up. Good clean fun:)  draft may start tomorrow if everyone checks in.
sounds good ,,  it looks like ive got picks 2,19,22 etc.   pretty happy with that :)

You got 3, 18, 23 chief. We didnt randomise the draft until this afternoon. Top 3 pick is sweet!!:)  draft starts at 7am tom morning. 

I scored pick 7, so not too bad. The super premiums are pretty close to gone by then :)
well what the hell was i looking at  haha,, oh well pick 3  is fine too.
looks like swan is gone  sooooo  welcome to my team.......dustin fletcher  (think he will have a break out year)

nostradamus

l think you're mixin' up your Dustin's  :o

Ziplock

upthemaidens

Quote from: nostradamus on February 15, 2012, 11:23:10 PM
l think you're mixin' up your Dustin's  :o
i was telling porky pies,,,    but i would like to welcome the great man  g.ablett  into my side   ...nice... 8)

RiOtChEsS

r u guys doing more than 1 team/league? u can have up to 4... id be interested in one if u r going again ;)

BGK

I've started another. Codes on the first page. Nobody has joined  :( lol

RiOtChEsS

im in mate but can we switch from "autopick draft" to the slow online option where u can select varying degrees of time between picks?

upthemaidens

draft is ticking over quite well,, im guessing some people have auto-pick set

scorpazz

Ultimate Champions League now open and anyone is welcome to join. Online slow draft with 6 hours to pick starting this Sat morning or as soon as we are full. League ID is 562482 password: winning  8)

BGK

Quote from: Marcz on February 16, 2012, 04:57:04 PM
im in mate but can we switch from "autopick draft" to the slow online option where u can select varying degrees of time between picks?

Done mate. I hadnt spent a lot of time on it yet. If there is anything else you would like changed just let me know. Still need more teams.

password is fanfooty

Ziplock

honestly was pretty happy to get swanny, lids and shaw with my first 3 picks :P

BGK

Quote from: Ziplock on February 16, 2012, 06:48:29 PM
honestly was pretty happy to get swanny, lids and shaw with my first 3 picks :P

I was very happy to get Murphy, Leuenberger, Swallow and Martin with my first 4.

eagles929406

Quote from: BGK on February 16, 2012, 04:31:10 PM
I've started another. Codes on the first page. Nobody has joined  :( lol

i joined that one :)

eagles929406

Quote from: scorpazz on February 16, 2012, 06:20:47 PM
Ultimate Champions League now open and anyone is welcome to join. Online slow draft with 6 hours to pick starting this Sat morning or as soon as we are full. League ID is 562482 password: winning  8)

sounds good im in there too :)
my first time doing this draft style so will be interesting