EXV: Macedonian Wolves

Started by Scrads, January 12, 2012, 04:03:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capper

Scrads

Also leaving the Wolves who we thank for the contribution will be:

And

Scrads

BIG trade just happened at the Wolves...

More to come.

Justin Bieber

Lol McDonald ;)

Straight swap for Hargrave? :P

Scrads

Justin Bieber

This team is looking at the spoon.

Symes delisted, Iles delisted, Gram sacked, Tippett being an idiot.

Actually did you trade Gram too?

Scrads

Quote from: whatlez on October 31, 2012, 04:14:40 PM
This team is looking at the spoon.

Symes delisted, Iles delisted, Gram sacked, Tippett being an idiot.

Actually did you trade Gram too?

Bit of an exaggeration, Symes and Iles are hardly world-beater losses and not in my best team or even first depth players. Gram was traded, he got me Foley cheaply and Tippett will play next year and hopefully score well as a ruck at GWS.

Ziplock

He's only going to be backing up giles- he won't be rucking much more than usual. Honestly, I'd expect his scores to drop a bit this year if he goes to the giants... he won't get anywhere near the delivery he needs.

Justin Bieber

Scrads

Quote from: whatlez on November 04, 2012, 02:13:04 PM
Double HH is DPP, so :(

The whole time I told you I was only chasing him because I was 90% sure he was going to be a defender, yiu cant tell me you are that surprised...?

Justin Bieber

Not. I picked him another one of my teams waiting for DPP>..

Scrads

OP has been updated to include Rookie List.

In other news, somehow the Wolves have managed to slip under the radar of the league admin and traded useless spud forward Beau Wilkes (who has a career DT average of 53) for a gun replacement forward Beau Maister who is yet to play a game but is expected to average 110. Great coup by the Wolves.

Holz

Quote from: Scrads on February 09, 2013, 01:36:24 AM
OP has been updated to include Rookie List.

In other news, somehow the Wolves have managed to slip under the radar of the league admin and traded useless spud forward Beau Wilkes (who has a career DT average of 53) for a gun replacement forward Beau Maister who is yet to play a game but is expected to average 110. Great coup by the Wolves.

good work Wolves that could turn out to be a Maisterstroke move.

* that's what my humour drops to when im sick and just finished typing over 5000 words in one day for an assisgnment

Scrads

So the Wolves were pretty much done for the trade period at 11.58pm EDT on the trade deadline...

NEK MINNUT