EXV: Macedonian Wolves

Started by Scrads, January 12, 2012, 04:03:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

Are you also worried that a loss may see you slip down the ladder?? Maybe even more than 1 spot.

Scrads

Quote from: PowerBug on May 31, 2012, 11:57:31 PM
Are you also worried that a loss may see you slip down the ladder?? Maybe even more than 1 spot.

Nah bigger priority is beating LE/FARK :P

If we do that then that helps with what you pointed out anyway...

elephants

Hahah well played Scradsy :)

Should be an enticing encounter with just the one change to the side that thrashed Torpy last week :D

Torpedo10

Quote from: elephants on June 01, 2012, 10:18:18 AM

Should be an enticing encounter with just the one change to the side that thrashed Torpy last week :D
:-\ You did give me a whipping didn't you ele.  :P

elephants

Quote from: Torpedo10 on June 01, 2012, 10:20:39 PM

Full strength teams at a neutral venue will be much closer :)

Justin Bieber

The Wolves have been inactive throughout the bye period.

Well in the absense, Gary has banged out big scored of 186 and 148, but had a dismal 61.

Other players have hit some nice form like Jason Gram, Brandon Ellis, Steve Johnson, Garrick Ibbotson and Matthew Pavlich.

We have players who have come injury recently which includes: Christian Howard and Andrew Carazzo, where both will look for selection in the senior squad.

Even lower players of the squad in, Jared Petrenko, Sharrod Wellingham, Ayce Cordy and Ian Callinan have hit good form and may push for selection.

With the Wolves currently sitting first by a win and huge percentage, we will look to extend our lead. Expect resting from our stars, as finals are already sown up and some of the easier opposition are coming up.

Injuries from last weekend are: Brent Guerra who got about 5 knocks until he finally got subbed off.

The Wolves have loved the break, but they are eager to get back into the season next week.

PowerBug

Quote from: whatlez on June 18, 2012, 07:59:37 PM
With the Wolves currently sitting first by a win and huge percentage, we will look to extend our lead. Expect resting from our stars, as finals are already sown up and some of the easier opposition are coming up.
1   Macedonian Wolves (Scrads)   8   7   0   1   28   1177   1001   117.58
2   Greek Titans (PB)   8   7   0   1   28   1064   1031   103.20

Not sure where you got that stat from. ???

CrowsFan

Also should say sewn up, not sown ;)

Justin Bieber

I, whatlez the assistant coach of the Macedonian Wolves, have stood down from my position at the club. I have been offered a job at a fellow Euros club that I have taken. Myself and scrads are both fine with the decision and he hopes all the best for me. Due to my leaving, I will miss the inaugural premiership that the Wolves have odviously won. None the less this opportunity is great and I will miss this great club. We hope to have some sort of rivalry in the 2013 season as it is only fitting for great friends who coach as rivals.

Scrads

On behalf of the Wolves I thank whatlez for his contribution and wish him all the best in his new role.

Scrads

After almost the entire first season..................... the Wolves finally have a team logo. Check it out in the OP of this thread.

In other news the Wolves players are enjoying their weekend off, their preparation for next weekend big clash will be as professional as possible.

Chris Judd will be a certain inclusion for the Wolves.

Justin Bieber

Capper

time for me to shine in whatlez absence. Good luck in your new roll whatlez

elephants

Quote from: elephants on June 01, 2012, 10:21:46 PM
Quote from: Torpedo10 on June 01, 2012, 10:20:39 PM

Full strength teams at a neutral venue will be much closer :)

Hahah, it wasn't :P

Scrads

The Wolves would like to farewell the following players:

However we are very pleased to welcome the following: