European 15s Draft

Started by Holz, November 15, 2011, 08:40:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scrads

My two cents.
Player lists:
Draft 25 players
ND 5 picks, any passes to to the PSD.
PSD picks before the rookoe draft, any players in the entire unselected pool of players (including ND, PSD and RD) are available
RD same as PSD, 5 picks.

Gives us 35 players on our lists.

As for avoiding what PB was worried about, maybe a midseason draft where we get the option of delisting players, then drafting from the remaining unselected pool (including players other people have delisted) keeping our lists at 35.

Then next year, I think we allow 2 for 1 trades, but then that person has to either delist an extra player or have one less pick in the ND (and for the other person, they have to draft an extra player) thus keeping lists at 35.

In the AFL, teams have to delist a min of 3 players (this includes retirements) so maybe we should enforce this rule. Then teams can make up those players via trade or draft.

Next year and for years after, have only one combined draft where all players (unselexted, delisted, ND, PSD, RD) are all available.

bomberboy0618

On my phone but has Liam Jurrah been picked?

meow meow

bomberboy0618

There's probably an obvious reason for that which I'm missing but he is my pick.

LaHug

Slim pickings so I take...

The Big Q-Stick, Quinten Lynch.

Ziplock

Holz

when all else fails pick a roo ( traded from hawks)

will sierakowski

Ziplock

Scott gumbleton.

Stop getting injured, and welcome to my forward line :)

PowerBug

If MTTY comes on he can pick straight away, as i've been on for nearly 2 hours now and haven't decided on a pick. Almost made a decision though. :)

elephants

It's 20 past 1 in the morning in France so if you want an instant pick from me and Marcz then HURRY UP MTTY... Please?

PowerBug

Ok, made up my mind:

Jarrad Blair

elephants

MTTY

Ok, English Lions will take GWS KPP - Josh Bruce

Hopefully our other picks slips through to our next turn.

RiOtChEsS

Torpedo10

Are you allowed to change it Marcz?