The Official WXV Draft

Started by ossie85, October 16, 2011, 08:26:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

meow meow

Maca will be back before then anyway. If he's not, then he'll have no problem being skipped. Maca posted something in another thread after FS had his 2nd crack at his pick, so he was online and active.

c4v3m4n

Quote from: Maca24 on December 14, 2011, 08:41:30 PM
Quote from: CrowsFan on December 14, 2011, 08:40:25 PM
Maca the last pick was at 4.19, he was last online at 4.23. Considering the time says you are online for about 10 minutes or so after you leave he wasn't really online
He knew his pick was coming though... stupid to leave and not leave your pick when your next up.  :-X

His words.  :-X

CrowsFan

Ok so Maca will be skipped at 6.19 if he hasn't picked by then...

meow meow

No, not 6:19. 

6:18:27. I'll have my pick ready and waiting to hit the Post button.

ossie85

Well, I have his pick

Geez, guys, a bit of patience!

Maca24 picks JAMES STRAUSS

meow meow

Justin Bieber

Quote from: c4v3m4n on December 15, 2011, 12:11:20 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on December 15, 2011, 11:51:44 AM
Time for some bids as not on as much as I use to be.

R29 - Tom Gillies.
R30 - Mitch Hallahan.
R31 - Tyson Goldsack.
R32 - Ben Nason.

EDIT: If an earlier bid has been taken, move the bids up a round please :).
What happens if all three are taking before Round 29?  :o OH NOES! lol
Then all of you will have to wait for me to come online :P. Otherwise see if Daz, Luigi or J are online, they can whoever they like :).

Guess my list changes after Maca's pick ;). Added a few more on the off chance all are taken :P.

c4v3m4n

Just left my pick with Oz if I'm not online.  :)

meow meow

Everyone should just send their next pick to Os. He'll be able to tell you straight away if they'll be taken by the time your next pick rolls around.

ossie85

Quote from: meow meow on December 15, 2011, 05:58:05 PM
Everyone should just send their next pick to Os. He'll be able to tell you straight away if they'll be taken by the time your next pick rolls around.

People should do a lot of things for me meow. For instance, people should do their work earlier so I'm not stuck at work waiting for them...

PowerBug

What about if you don't know who you are getting next??

ossie85

Quote from: PowerBug on December 15, 2011, 06:03:40 PM

Justin Bieber

Quote from: ossie85 on December 15, 2011, 06:04:12 PM
It's true. I have no clue about my next picks so saying random players for bids :P. Otherwise have to think under pressure :P.

Btw, check my previous post Oss if you haven't already. I quoted my bids and changed/added a few.

ossie85

Quote from: Hellopplz on December 15, 2011, 06:07:49 PM
Quote from: ossie85 on December 15, 2011, 06:04:12 PM
It's true. I have no clue about my next picks so saying random players for bids :P. Otherwise have to think under pressure :P.

Btw, check my previous post Oss if you haven't already. I quoted my bids and changed/added a few.

Which should be on the front page already :)

ossie85

Except Nason isn't on a list anymore. :(