The Official WXV Draft

Started by ossie85, October 16, 2011, 08:26:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

meow meow

A whole bunch. Haha. 6 other guys that hardly anyone has heard about and wouldn't have been picked yet anyway. But yeah, make them available in the rookie draft instead if you want to.

CrowsFan

Sid was last active on friday. Maybe he just went somewhere for the weekend?

ossie85

meow meow

I reckon if he doesn't show up in the next 24 hours, someone should be appointed as an assistant for him and take his picks for as many rounds as he is AWOL instead of skipping him again. If he's not back in 2 weeks then they take over his team. He'll be back though.

ossie85

Quote from: meow meow on December 12, 2011, 02:53:01 PM
I reckon if he doesn't show up in the next 24 hours, someone should be appointed as an assistant for him and take his picks for as many rounds as he is AWOL instead of skipping him again. If he's not back in 2 weeks then they take over his team. He'll be back though.

Is a good idea

Maca24

Pyro is his assistant..

meow meow

Nathan Krakour has quit the GC and gone back to WA.

Also, it looks as if Gibbs will be only listed as a mid next year. HA!

Maca24

Quote from: Purple 77 on December 12, 2011, 03:02:19 PM
Quote from: Maca24 on December 12, 2011, 02:56:35 PM
Pyro is his assistant..

huh, why dont we ask him about sid?
I have Purple... just calm down  ::) :P

Boomz

Pyro's response: I can't take picks watching the cricket :P

So patience guys >:D

ossie85

Won't deny, Gibbs hurts me! NKrak removed.

meow meow

Sidebottom, Beams, Robinson, Winderlich have all been given MPP status as forward/mids !

CrowsFan

Where are you getting this info meow?

pyronerd

Well after some thought (and assistance from anonymous sources :P) I have decided on 3 picks for Sid/AFEV/Alex/the missing dude.

on his behalf, I pick..... (this will annoy one such anonymous source :P)

Micheal Ross

Lewis Johnston

Patrick McGinnity

this is continuing with Sid's strategy of going young

Boomz

Quote from: pyronerd on December 12, 2011, 06:04:55 PM
Well after some thought (and assistance from anonymous sources :P) I have decided on 3 picks for Sid/AFEV/Alex/the missing dude.

on his behalf, I pick..... (this will annoy one such anonymous source :P)

Micheal Ross

Lewis Johnston

Patrick McGinnity

this is continuing with Sid's strategy of going young

And flower you  :P

Maca24

I gave him McGinnity.. who I wanted  :P