The Official WXV Draft

Started by ossie85, October 16, 2011, 08:26:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

c4v3m4n

Quote from: meow meow on December 06, 2011, 06:04:46 PM
Hell, i'd take the 37 worst players in the league and still be thrilled with my team, as long as it's got Fletcher in it.

Something tells me you're not taking this game seriously...  ???

PowerBug

Quote from: c4v3m4n on December 06, 2011, 06:29:29 PM
Hell, i'd take the 37 worst players in the league and still be thrilled with my team, as long as it's got Fletcher in it.

Taking it seriously, who does that??

Maca24

Quote from: meow meow on December 06, 2011, 06:16:57 PM
Why would I bid on them if I didn't want them? Fletcher is a god.

I don't see it as exposing them. They're all listed on the front page anyway. People are all secretive about who they want, and all it's doing is slowing the draft down. There is only a handful of players that will be taken from now on who will turn out to be absolute guns, and bargain picks. For every player that you miss, there will be another one just as good (or bad) available. Let's say someone takes Cordy. I can just replace him with Keefe.
You don't hear me arguing. Yeh I see your point, and I like the bidding system. I was a fan of it when you introduced the idea..

meow meow

Quote from: c4v3m4n on December 06, 2011, 06:29:29 PM

Dustin is just that darn good.

Maca24

I hope Hilly takes Fletcher. I will crack up  ;D

c4v3m4n

Quote from: Maca24 on December 06, 2011, 09:40:38 PM
I hope Hilly takes Fletcher. I will crack up  ;D

So will I.  ;D

My Chumps

Sorry about the wait guys, on work experience and internet access has been a little scarce. Should be right from now on though.
I'll take another Swan.... Craig Bird please.
Wanted Smith though :(

meow meow

Who the hell keeps booing me? Probably everyone who has a pick after me and my bid on Fletcher. I know it hurts to know that you're not getting him, so boo as much as you like if that helps. Dustin, the Boos and I will just be over here getting on with our lives without being bitter.

Cookie Monster

meow meow

We all know what that means...

Cookie Monster

is actually a very good SC player.

meow meow

Good? Understatement of the century!

DF: Oh hey Marc Murphy, what was your highest SC score again? I forgot.
MM: 150
DF: Haha, no seriously?
MM: 150, seriously.
DF: That can't be right, I've done that 7 times, I even did it 2 weeks in a row once.

Maca24

lol meow.

I'll take Michael Firrito.

meow meow

Leigh Brown retired at age 28. That's a good 10 years before any decent AFL player's peak. Why did he do this? We all know why. You look this man in the eye and you get scared into retirement.

ossie85

Fletch is CrowsFan's coach, not FS? Or did I miss something?