The Official WXV Draft

Started by ossie85, October 16, 2011, 08:26:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

meow meow

"I got Fev around to me place and got some beers into the big fella. I was hoping he would go off the rails and get out of me forward line. That worked, but then Vossy moved Mitch Clark down ere. I had a word to Vossy and he buggered Mitch off, now the forward line is all mine again, just as it should be."

King Lion - Jonathan Brown

Holz

Quote from: meow meow on October 29, 2011, 04:03:10 PM
"I got Fev around to me place and got some beers into the big fella. I was hoping he would go off the rails and get out of me forward line. That worked, but then Vossy moved Mitch Clark down ere. I had a word to Vossy and he buggered Mitch off, now the forward line is all mine again, just as it should be."

King Lion - Jonathan Brown

I wanted to pick him up all draft but i kept hoping he would fall, had finally decided to take him with my next pick. so close

meow meow

ossie85

Just saw that it is Jono Brown's 30th birthday today! How nice of you meow meow sending him to Russia

meow meow

Quote from: ossie85 on October 29, 2011, 04:11:50 PM

Just saw that it is Jono Brown's 30th birthday today! How nice of you meow meow sending him to Russia

Well, he needs to harden up a bit. He's had it too easy in the comfortable climate of Qld. No wonder he's gone soft and got those injuries. When I'm done with him, he'll just brush it off and get up and get back into it.

Holz

Quote from: meow meow on October 29, 2011, 04:08:24 PM
muahahaha

on a positive not it forces me to actaully pick up a defender.

Maca24

Going to pick Callan Ward.
Need some youth in my team, and strengthens my midfield.
Hope he can average 95+

CrowsFan

Nice pick. Had him high on my list

Maca24

ossie85

FisherSaints has charged me with picking 'the best available' while he's off doing something or other for a while. For me that means selecting the highest value players remaining. But I'll pick a forward, a defender, a midfielder, etc. No ruck choices likely. Kapesh?

And the highest remaining forward is:

BRENT HARVEY who joins FisherSaints.

.... HP is up

Justin Bieber

Well I've been out the past hour but forgot to log off! Will think of my pick now :). Give me 10 minutes or so.

Justin Bieber

The Parisian Blues welcome Kade Simpson to the gang to help out Priddis carry the midfield load 8).

Holz

finally getting my first defender averaged 85 this season, 100 in his last 3 games and is playing for a team on the up. RB wont be suprised with this pick.

Scotty Thompson, i finally get some blue and white in my Irish team.

On a side not go Ireland in the international rules, if there was SC in that game the goalkeeper would have got 300  points

roo boys!

Yeah, sorry about not replying to the PM Holz, I just assumed that if I said nothing you would take that as a yes, which you did.

bomberboy0618

Travis Varcoe. Think it could be his year.