The Official WXV Draft

Started by ossie85, October 16, 2011, 08:26:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Nice pick Purple ;).

I probably won't be on tommorrow so will send a list of 5 or 6 to somebody tonight if it doesn't get up to me by then :). Have Formal and all tommorrow so out for the day/night :P.

roo boys!

Quote from: Hellopplz on October 26, 2011, 04:52:45 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on October 25, 2011, 09:38:18 PM
Quote from: roo boys! on October 25, 2011, 09:36:22 PM
All the forwards before him were too old or already taken, so I'll take Robbie Gray.
Don't tell HP (sssshhhhh) , he'll go spas at you. :P
>:( >:( >:(. He was nearing as my next picb but others ahead of him. Although, he didn't mean to pick up Gray to spite me >:(.
You don't know that ;)

I was VERY VERY close to picking up Wells but decided a forward was more important and got JRoo.

CrowsFan

Quote from: Hellopplz on October 26, 2011, 06:47:16 PM
Nice pick Purple ;).

I probably won't be on tommorrow so will send a list of 5 or 6 to somebody tonight if it doesn't get up to me by then :). Have Formal and all tommorrow so out for the day/night :P.
Can send them to me if you want. You know I am always around ;)
Enjoy your formal

Justin Bieber

Quote from: CrowsFan on October 26, 2011, 07:22:48 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on October 26, 2011, 06:47:16 PM
Nice pick Purple ;).

Can send them to me if you want. You know I am always around ;)
Enjoy your formal
Cheers CF :). Will send my picks later incase some players are picked up in the next few hours :P.

pothead

WTH was i doing i thought it was purples pick before mine   >:( but i will take Jared Brennan

ossie85

Quote from: pothead on October 26, 2011, 07:50:28 PM
WTH was i doing i thought it was purples pick before mine   >:( but i will take Jared Brennan

Nice pick!

Half the time Purple is before you, the other half CrowsFan is before you. We reverse the draft to keep it as fair as possible

pothead

yea i know just got it mixed round  ::)

My Chumps

In dire need of a defender, so I'll take a bit of a risk here and take Jack Grimes.

Seeing as he's 22 I think he's worth the risk.
Always had the scoring potential, just need his body to hold up.

CrowsFan

If he can stay on the park it's a good pick. Similar to my pick of Hartlett, you know they have the talent but always getting injured

ossie85

Carltonrok picks NATHAN BOCK

Sid's up :)

CrowsFan

Quote from: ossie85 on October 26, 2011, 08:30:58 PM

Carltonrok picks NATHAN BOCK

Sid's up :)
Makes me feel silly now that I just sent him a message to pick  ::)
At least he gave his picks to someone though so that's good :)

ossie85

Indeed! Unlike some people *glares*

(not you CF!)

CrowsFan

Haha I don't need to give my picks to anyone since I can usually check every hour or so.
Uni life is so easy... until exams of course! ;)

Holz

Quote from: My Chumps on October 26, 2011, 08:27:35 PM
In dire need of a defender, so I'll take a bit of a risk here and take Jack Grimes.

Seeing as he's 22 I think he's worth the risk.
Always had the scoring potential, just need his body to hold up.

great pick i was really hoping he would fall to me, i think picking up 3 mids in a row was a mistake at this rate im going ot have to get darren glass as one of my defenders.

Carltonrok

I want Kerr instead please soz