FF's Top 18 Overall Coaches in 2011.

Started by Grazz, September 10, 2011, 06:24:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capper

Grazz

Torpedo10

Hey guys, If you need another person in the League Lead I'd be happy to join. Just send me the code.

Grazz

Quote from: cassius on February 22, 2012, 02:46:31 PM
Finished 1155 last year. Team name is SomeGuysTeam. I can fill in if required.

Check your PM's mate.

Grannyboy

I finished 7,722nd last year. Any chance there's a spot somewhere in an ok league i can fill?

Torpedo10

Justin Bieber

Damn I should of applied for this one earlier... looks like a strong league...

Grazz

The last coach and last spot in FF Platinum has been filled with a coach ranked 517 in 2011  yay!! .  So thats all six leagues full and ready to go.

Good luck to all and thanks to everyone for taking part and making it what it is.

upthemaidens

YAY!!!!!!
     i think this needs to be done in DT next year aswell...  good luck all

Grazz

Quote from: upthemaidens on March 07, 2012, 10:34:25 PM
YAY!!!!!!
     i think this needs to be done in DT next year aswell...  good luck all

It was from Wes in DT that gave me the idea and to take it a little further with six leagues, well it grew into six leagues really.
Im confident Wes or someone will do it next year for DT, its a great concept i reckon and gives everyone a go against similar ranked coaches, what more do you want hey.

BGK

Quote from: Grazz on March 07, 2012, 10:32:29 PM
The last coach and last spot in FF Platinum has been filled with a coach ranked 517 in 2011  yay!! .  So thats all six leagues full and ready to go.

Good luck to all and thanks to everyone for taking part and making it what it is.

Nice work Grazz.

ossie85

Cool beans!

I'd send a message to everyone a day or so before lock-out though to make sure they've done there team. Nothing more annoying then a coach who hasn't completed his team, and getting kicked out at lock-out, being replaced by a random

Ringo

Quote from: ossie85 on March 08, 2012, 08:20:09 AM

Cool beans!

I'd send a message to everyone a day or so before lock-out though to make sure they've done there team. Nothing more annoying then a coach who hasn't completed his team, and getting kicked out at lock-out, being replaced by a random
FF Exlam Lions and FF Copper show all 18 have lodged teams.

Grazz

FF copper have it soughted, we are chomping at the bit to get going

devize

Finished 4,212 last year under name 'blah', would like to fill in if there's any spots available.