Main Menu

Progress

Started by Cicjose, May 26, 2011, 01:31:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cicjose

How you going with it Monty?

plz tell me that this plan hasn't died and there is still hope...

It is an amazing and thankless job you have running this place and creating more features to raise the participation levels on this forum turning guests to newcomers and providing something new and fresh for the older heads to sink their teeth into  8)

:) :) :)

I would like to congratulate you on the amount of effort you give to these projects and hope to be a very successful Mr Football participant when the final product is online and ready to play ;D

m0nty

The plan hasn't died, there is still hope.  8)

I'm just going very slowly at the moment.  :-\

FLOPITOUT1

Quote from: Cicjose on May 26, 2011, 01:31:20 AM
How you going with it Monty?

plz tell me that this plan hasn't died and there is still hope...

It is an amazing and thankless job you have running this place and creating more features to raise the participation levels on this forum turning guests to newcomers and providing something new and fresh for the older heads to sink their teeth into  8)

:) :) :)

I would like to congratulate you on the amount of effort you give to these projects and hope to be a very successful Mr Football participant when the final product is online and ready to play ;D
+ 1 . There must be a hell of alot of work involved with everything you do but it sounds like a pretty cool job.  8)

Mr.Craig

Reported...to the mod that doesn't exist. :(

jennalapp

Mr.Craig

maanco

AG = marking/Tap/dodge
ST = Extract/Ruck
QK = Lead/Clear/crub
DA = Spread