Main Menu

Login

Started by Alex7089, January 04, 2011, 03:06:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McRooster

Quote from: naste on January 04, 2011, 11:25:52 PM
mate honestly the painkillers are working overtime today & i am not with it fully. Dang knee today has decided not to play the game.
I'll PM you mate  ;)

nas

Received & replied. Kemo sabe now. lol

8-6 Suited

This bullshower is annoying me. I'm always logged on. Always. And its always ticked to top it off, but for the last 3-5 hours I have had to log myself in every couple minutes and I'm really getting annoyed now.

-_________-

Alex7089

That was happening to me but it isn't any more :P
Dunno what is wrong we may have to wait for m0nty to fix it :>[

roo boys!

Yep it was the same all day yesterday for me Shaggy, I have made a post in the feedback.

m0nty

I haven't been messing around with anything, so I'm not sure what it is. Have you guys noticed any down time? It may be the ISP restarting the server which would futz with the timestamp. It would be something to do with timezones, I'm guessing.

Alex7089

OK, thanks m0nty.
I haven't noticed any crashes or anything of the sorts.

maanco

im in the NT and it just started on me today

j959

just started for me today too ...  :'(

i'm getting logged out every 5-10mins or so or alternately every time I try to post something but take more than 30secs to compose the message (I think) ...   ???

Alex7089

Hadn't happened to me for a couple of days, but it is back today.

I use quick reply J959 so if it is the 30 second thing, I need to learn to read a bit faster (I also have 50 posts per page)

the other day it was just logging me out but now it is saying my session has timed out.

The other day Elephants mentioned something about his time online not having gone up the last month or so. Could it be related?

nas

Has started on me again today & is starting to get on the nerves as this is the second time for me now.

Have even had now incorrect password come up consistently as well.

bomberboy0618

Quote from: naste on January 11, 2011, 09:10:22 AM
Has started on me again today & is starting to get on the nerves as this is the second time for me now.

Have even had now incorrect password come up consistently as well.
it hasnt happened to me... yet  :o

nas

make that 8 times so far in less than an hour for me as well as incorrect password.

now ISP faults this end also

nas

Way beyond a joke now up to 15 & still counting for me with both aspects being Login & password. ^^^^^^^^ Ah well see what happens L8. m0nty there is a problem & I'm not a putor whiz or tech but for heaps of people & in different places to have the same problem surely it has to be at your end?

Hope you can get to it soon.

Cheers,

m0nty

It's kind of hard to figure out what it is when I can't recreate the problem at my end.  :-[