Main Menu

Login

Started by Alex7089, January 04, 2011, 03:06:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glam77

Obviously i can log into the forum, but for some reason i cannot log into the main page.

I was able to last year.
When I try to log in this year, it says i need to click the link in the activation email.
I do not have an activation email.
Anyone know how i can fix this up?

I have tried re-registering, but it will not let me as I am already registered.
Have tried emailing the site contact email address last week but no reply received.

Help..?

korza

Deactivate you account, then attempt to re-register. Hope i have helped.

glam77

will give that a try..
cheers

glam77

dont think that's gonna work, cos i'm guessing to deactivate my acocow i need to actually be able to log in, which it won't let me do.

maybe i'll just have to regiseter under another emaill address

Bazinga

I had the same problem today glam. Couldn't log into main page, and the page looked deformed. But it has been working fine until now  ???

BratPack

Quote from: Bazinga on March 31, 2011, 11:34:18 AM
I had the same problem today glam. Couldn't log into main page, and the page looked deformed. But it has been working fine until now  ???

Same. I can log in to the main page from the forum page but not from the main page

Bazinga

Back to normal  ;)

glam77

This is the message i get....

"Your account has not been activated!

FanFooty has created your account and sent a confirmation email to the account you specified.

Before you can log in to FanFooty, you must click on the activation link in that email.     "

but ths thin wont's end me a bloody activation email. Good to see the ff peole are on top of this and replying to my email and this thread.....

CrowsFan

Has it gone to your spam/junk folder?

BratPack

Quote from: glam77 on April 01, 2011, 10:35:34 AM

FanFooty has created your account and sent a confirmation email to the account you specified.

Before you can log in to FanFooty, you must click on the activation link in that email.     "

but ths thin wont's end me a bloody activation email. Good to see the ff peole are on top of this and replying to my email and this thread.....

PM m0nty with the name of the account and the e-mail address you used to sign up with and tell him you're not getting the email...same thing happened to me and he was able to activate it for me

glam77

Quote from: BratPack on April 01, 2011, 11:32:10 AM
Quote from: glam77 on April 01, 2011, 10:35:34 AM

Before you can log in to FanFooty, you must click on the activation link in that email.     "

PM m0nty with the name of the account and the e-mail address you used to sign up with and tell him you're not getting the email...same thing happened to me and he was able to activate it for me

will try that.
cheers