Soccer Manager - FanFooty Cup

Started by Hellopplz, October 27, 2010, 07:07:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

Well in Man Utd's defense I have forgotten to set tactics for them each week too :P

Luigi197

Hey in the Pre-Match instructions, what affects does making the arrows do?
is it where they move to? how does it work?

Justin Bieber

Yep. The arrows will mean the player will play into that direction. It's handy although I rarely use them.

Luigi197

as in a midfielder will pass the ball to around that area or when the team is on the offense the midfielder will move to that area?

chrisuzz

I use them all the time, i use them in a standard formation i try to buid with most my teams :)

Justin Bieber

He won't pass to that area, but will move/play into that area. So if he has the ball and the arrow is pointing right, he'll be more inclined to move to the right. If he is set to play backwards, he's more likely to drift backwards when he doesn't have the ball.

Luigi197

CrowsFan

2 all draw with Man City this morning. Mikel scoring an unlikely double for Barca! Moves me up in to second place on 19 points, 2 points behind Man City in first.
Looks like getting rid of my big stars has helped me :)

Justin Bieber

Big 4-2 win over Inter :D.

Young became disgruntled about not getting enough playing time during the week. I started him on the winger where he produced 2 goals over the game :). Frey was MotM but is on his way out for Valdes :(.

chrisuzz

Quote from: CrowsFan on May 02, 2011, 11:22:03 AM
2 all draw with Man City this morning. Mikel scoring an unlikely double for Barca! Moves me up in to second place on 19 points, 2 points behind Man City in first.
Looks like getting rid of my big stars has helped me :)
Fellani and Aguero the scorers for me :)
I won the important stats but they were close ;) youve still never beaten me in this gamewolrd though CF ;)

Also was having a look on the forums and apperntly, Hummels, Subotic and Kompany (my backline) should be getting +1s at the next reviews 8) didnt look for any of my other players though :P

Justin Bieber

Hummels and Subotic due to Dortmund's big season. Signing in their LB who should also go up +1 ;).

chrisuzz

They would have to be a big part of that though ! ;D not if i can stop you :P

BoredSaint

got a 3-0 win against arsenal without setting tactics :P
and playing with 10 men for 92 mins :D
the usual suspects scored: kuyt, suarez, cassano

Luigi197

lost 2-0 against Valenica.. :(

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Luigi197 on May 02, 2011, 06:21:18 PM
lost 2-0 against Valenica.. :(
Ouch :'(. Need to boost the squad some more I guess.