Soccer Manager: Australian Championship 330 Banter

Started by Capt Cunners, September 20, 2010, 06:24:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawka

Luigi197

CrowsFan

Playing Boomz and his Perth Glory tonight in the Charity Shield. I have won the Shield both times so far, but not expecting to win tonight as I am playing my full B squad so that my best players are fresh for the opening league game of the season.
Good luck boomz

CrowsFan

Quote from: hawka26 on May 12, 2011, 08:29:39 PM
guys do i stil have fury?
No you resigned yesterday. But you can easily take over the club again :)
Welcome back by the way :D

CrowsFan

Well as expected I lost to Perth Glory in the Charity Shield 3-1. What was unexpected were the stats, although I got smashed in the possession stakes (40-60) I had more shots (32-22) and more shots on target (17-15) than Boomz so perhaps should have gotten a better result from the game.
But can't complain considering my team had an average rating of 83 and age of 20, whereas Perth had an average rating 89 and were 8 years my senior.

Justin Bieber

And I have Boomzie up first round of the new season starting tommorrow morning.

I'm looking to be making some more moves in the TM so hopefully can sign some better players 8).

Justin Bieber

Glory won 1-0 >:(. And I won the shots 38-6 >:( >:(. Puts me in a foul mood as I dominated the match yet my players couldn't score >:( >:( >:(.

chrisuzz

Nice 4-0 win to strat the season with :) Brought Kuyt in and Rossi is on his way both players will rise in the next rating changes :)

CrowsFan

That's cos you sold Ibra HP :P Also having Buffon would be very helpful for stopping shots!

Won 5-2 against Sydney to continue my form from last season :) Won possession, shots and shots on target.

Got the local derby in the next game playing against Gold Coast

BoredSaint

CrowsFan

Comfortable 4-1 win in the Q Clash against Gold Coast. Only had 4 shots on target but that's all you need to score goals. Villa, Cassano, Milito and Perez were the scorers. Puts me top of the table and that is where I plan on staying :)

chrisuzz

Won 4-2 over Victory and not looking at the ladder im guessing im probs second ?

CrowsFan

Yeah zz you are equal on points with me and goal difference. But I have scored more goals than you ;)

chrisuzz

going for the league this season so watch out! ;)

CrowsFan

A disappointing 4 all draw with Victory drops me back to second place. Was very disappointing considering I was up 2 nil at half time >:(