Soccer Manager: Australian Championship 330 Banter

Started by Capt Cunners, September 20, 2010, 06:24:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoredSaint

Quote from: Hellopplz on March 23, 2011, 11:08:23 PM
Pretty sure I'm playing a full strength side against the Heart. Tactics aren't great but hopefully the side does enough to get over the line :D.
dont worry.. im playing my b side..

Justin Bieber

Quote from: BoredSaint on March 23, 2011, 11:31:57 PM
Pretty sure I'm playing a full strength side against the Heart. Tactics aren't great but hopefully the side does enough to get over the line :D.
Sorry if I choke ;). Or if Ibra is on Fire ;). Playing with a Target Man all game and guess who it is......

BoredSaint

Quote from: Hellopplz on March 23, 2011, 11:33:45 PM
Sorry if I choke ;). Or if Ibra is on Fire ;). Playing with a Target Man all game and guess who it is......
my highest rated player is an 81 defender :D i think.. or maybe its my 83 midfielder :D

Justin Bieber

Quote from: BoredSaint on March 23, 2011, 11:34:34 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on March 23, 2011, 11:33:45 PM
my highest rated player is an 81 defender :D i think.. or maybe its my 83 midfielder :D
But I have a tendancy to choke ;). Have against a Sydney B side (last season) and a Roar B side (this season) so I hope the streak doesn't continue!

CrowsFan

Justin Bieber

Quote from: CrowsFan on March 23, 2011, 11:38:34 PM
Good luck ML I am rooting for you ;)
We all are ;). Just so my rise will be subtle ;D.

CrowsFan

It's extremely close at the moment!
Victory are 5 points clear, but then only 1 point separates 2nd to to 5th!

MajorLazer

I need to try and get top at one time during the season. ;)

BoredSaint

Quote from: MajorLazer on March 23, 2011, 11:43:42 PM
I need to try and get top at one time during the season. ;)
I NEED TO GET A WIN AT ONE TIME DURING THE SEASON

CrowsFan

A 3 nil win for me over the Jets this morning :) Milito with 2 and Perez with the other. Only problem was one of my defenders got sent off again. What is it with them? I don't have them set to aggressive or even hard for that matter!

Stats were 59%-41% possession my way, total shots 35 to 13 my way and shots on target 17 to 4.
Still left in third place as Wellington did beat Victory :) Gold Coast and North Queensland also won so there is 3 points separating the top 5!

BoredSaint

at least im improving.. scored 2 goals in the last 2 games :D

CrowsFan

chrisuzz

The B Side won for me :) though it was only playing against Glory's B Side

Just a cup preview BOOMZ get ready for the same result Monday ;)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: BoredSaint on March 24, 2011, 05:00:09 PM
At least you got a goal on the board :). I look forward to facing you once the team is built up 8).

Thanks you ML for beating Reesbr!!! Now only 3 point seperate 1st and 5th almost half way through the season :o.

MajorLazer

Quote from: Hellopplz on March 24, 2011, 05:43:09 PM
Quote from: BoredSaint on March 24, 2011, 05:00:09 PM
At least you got a goal on the board :). I look forward to facing you once the team is built up 8).

Thanks you ML for beating Reesbr!!! Now only 3 point seperate 1st and 5th almost half way through the season :o.
I won ? :o