Started by Capt Cunners, September 20, 2010, 06:24:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

So why does that make it strange?
Age doesn't have any effect on wage

chrisuzz

well i thought i have one of the stronger rated teams in the comp

CrowsFan

Well you only have 4 players 90 or above so it isn't all that strong to be honest. Getting there though ;)

chrisuzz

yeh guess so haha, most my guys are transfer banned still, and most my guys are risers ;)

chrisuzz

Actually waiting for Vossen to be bidded on so i can get him out and bring suarez in

CrowsFan

Wow CC has retired from Melbourne Heart. Haven't seen him on here in ages so I guess that's fair enough. Guess who was offered the job as new coach at the Heart? That's right me! Obviously they wanted the best coach since I have won 4 trophies in 2 seasons, but why would I want to leave the almighty Roar for the colder climate of Melbourne? :P
Should we post in the other league thread and see if any of those guys want to join the Aus league?

chrisuzz

Hawka

the bundeslaiga and epl updates so far have been kind with out any big
kittel up by 2
dombrowka up by 2
beckford up by 2(1 im happiesnt bout :) )

Justin Bieber

PM reesbr as CC is his friend. Apparently he hasn't gone on much FTP anymore either.

Remember before that he said that Heart was a team he actually wanted to remain in control but he hasn't been on for a while.

MajorLazer

Bad luck CF. Looks like Wellington are making a surge for top spot with a 2-1 win. :P :)

CrowsFan

Haha it's kinda bullshower considering I had 29 shots in total to your 10 yet your score twice and me only once.
You also injured Burdisso for 10 weeks!! I am not happy about that at all >:(

Justin Bieber

Nice ML!!!

I lost every stat against Adelaide yet came away with the 2-0 win 8).

3 teams on 1 point as well :o.

MajorLazer

Quote from: CrowsFan on March 06, 2011, 11:25:11 AM
Haha it's kinda bullshower considering I had 29 shots in total to your 10 yet your score twice and me only once.
You also injured Burdisso for 10 weeks!! I am not happy about that at all >:(
A win's a win. I'll take it. :)

CrowsFan

My team is starting to crumble now with Cassano and Burdisso both injured :'(
Luckily I will get Cassano back soon and I can sell Burdisso on the 4th of April over a month before he will be healed.

chrisuzz

Lost.. :( not a good season so far for the underachieving Adelaide United, Rafael out fo 8 weeks also :'( :'(