Soccer Manager: Australian Championship 330 Banter

Started by Capt Cunners, September 20, 2010, 06:24:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt Cunners

Quote from: Hellopplz on October 17, 2010, 11:04:13 AM
Nice little piece yourself CC ;).

This weekly round up won't be as good and might be a tad shorter.

Thanks

Justin Bieber

Round 7 Round Up:

Roar Vs Victory - A very entertaining match even though the Roar dominated in almost all aspects of the game. Kakuta put Victory in front early but Just before and after half time, Sturridge and Wilshere score to help the Roar continue on their winning ways. They have only lost 1 match this season and look to be the run away leaders. Grenier from the Victory is set to be out for 3 weeks but shouldn't affect them if at full strength. Strurridge was handed man of the match.

Glory Vs Adelaide - Similar to the first match. Glory dominated for most of the game and took alot more shots. But it was Adelaide who struck first through Leckie. Vincent fired 25 minutes later and super sub, Jaqua, finished it off in the 58 minute with a cheeky toe poke. It was E. Johnson who received man of the match though. Coming out of the match though is bad news for Glory fans. Palanca is set to be out for a huge 5 weeks which will see the Glory suffer without one of their stars.

Jets Vs GC - Probably the most entertaining match of the round. Although it ended at 4-2 with the Jets winning, Bridges Hattrick was breathtaking to watch which also handed him the man of the match rightfully so. Throughout the match, Jets dominated possession however, Gold Coast were firing at will almost. Bridges hattrick came in the first half along with Keirrison's double. Going into half time, the fans were getting their money's worth with a 3-2 lead. D'Apuzzo added to the fans delight sealing the win a few minutes from full time.

Heart Vs Fury - Heart had a fairly easy time with this 2-nil win. They have now moved up to 13 place and look the most likeliest to actually get to the top and dismantle to roar. El Zhar struck before half time to give them the lead which was finalised midway throught he second half by the man of the match, yet again, Ronaldo. Even though he was subbed off, didn't stop him from having another stunning game. He has certainly been a class above the others this season. He helped the Heart maintain 63% of the possession. No cards and no injuries from this match.

Pheonix Vs Sydney - Shots were flying everywhere and the match was fairly even the entire way through, but nobody could get on the scoreboard!! In a fairly quite match, nothing much happened besides shots. Kassim should be happy he got the Man Of The Match although both the Keepers were in fine form. No injuries and only yellow cards.

Pick for Match Of The Round next week: GC vs Heart no doubt.

BratPack

Edit: I meant the game not the write up. Don't post when I do HP  :P

Justin Bieber

Quote from: BratPack on October 17, 2010, 11:21:09 AM
Edit: I meant the game not the write up. Don't post when I do HP  :P
I'm still in sleep mode so what's happening?

Capt Cunners

Another good round up HP, and i agree our match next game round is massive

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Capt Cunners on October 17, 2010, 11:35:01 AM
You're second now and a littler slip could push you further back :-\. Well Jones has something to prove against Schwarz :P. Who's really the number 1 Aussie Keeper? :P.

Capt Cunners

Quote from: Hellopplz on October 17, 2010, 11:38:32 AM
Quote from: Capt Cunners on October 17, 2010, 11:35:01 AM
You're second now and a littler slip could push you further back :-\. Well Jones has something to prove against Schwarz :P. Who's really the number 1 Aussie Keeper? :P.

Yeah your right i really need this win.

Schwarz has him covered :P

CrowsFan

It feels so nice being on top :)
How does it feel further down? :P

Capt Cunners

Quote from: CrowsFan on October 17, 2010, 11:51:41 AM
It feels so nice being on top :)
How does it feel further down? :P

You'll have to ask the Victory that  ;D  ;D

Justin Bieber

Well you can't hold it over me as you haven't beaten me yet :P.

CrowsFan

Chelsea lost to Man City, but I bet they still hold it over them that they are first :P

Justin Bieber

Never!! If they win it you can always say they never beat me ;). So in theory, you are better than them :P.

CrowsFan

BratPack

Mario Gomez got injured for my Osasuna side. He's out the rest of the season  :'(

Justin Bieber

Unlucky BP. But season's end isn't too far off. Hopefully we can get some new guys in to boost the squad 8). I have 15 mil stored away :P.

To me it does CF 8).