Soccer Manager: Australian Championship 330 Banter

Started by Capt Cunners, September 20, 2010, 06:24:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

Just had my offers accepted for Philippe Coutinho from Inter, Dani Pacheco from Liverpool, Vidal Oriol Romeu from Barcelona and Jeffery Bruma from Chelsea. All 4 are going to turn in to world class players. Especial Oriol Romeu who Arsenal are apparently going to try and get if Fabregas goes back to Barca. Still got 3 other bids waiting to be accepted too

Boomz

Slowly getting a well rounded team together... one big player (Diarra) but the rest just solid... Waiting on some to be accepted still -.-

Justin Bieber

Quote from: chrisuzz on October 01, 2010, 12:55:08 PM
Danyy Welbeck from Man U and Thiago Alatrez from Barca

HP just looked at your match report very defensive, where as my set up is more attacking we be a good game between us two completely different tatics.
Looked defensive but looks can be deceiving ;).

I'm trying out new formations so you might face a different line up. Fatigue will take a little factor in the coming round ;).

Boomz

Yeah I've got a few that I don't know if they will get up for... maybe late substitions... I can work with what I have though. Tactics most important.

Capt Cunners

Quote from: BOOMZ on October 01, 2010, 02:16:21 PM
Yeah I've got a few that I don't know if they will get up for... maybe late substitions... I can work with what I have though. Tactics most important.

Your going down tonight BOOMZ, I just signed Henrique from Barcelona a 23 year old 88 rated CB.

Justin Bieber

CrowsFan

Boomz

haha your players mean nothing if you can't coach them :P

BratPack

I welcome Hilly to the game tonight. I wish I could say I would give him a welcome fitting of his status as a newbie to the league but with "Holy Diver" out my defence is in tatters.....somewhat like the real Sydney FC

Capt Cunners

Quote from: Hellopplz on October 02, 2010, 12:14:12 PM
Better not let us down again tonight CC :P.

I have a feeling i will win this one.

I'm looking forward to your post round report.

Capt Cunners

Quote from: BOOMZ on October 02, 2010, 12:21:10 PM
haha your players mean nothing if you can't coach them :P

Mate, Enjoy your last few hours on top of the table.

Hawka

hmm thats weird i have just been offerd the cameroon coach postion i cant do it cos i am not a gold member but y did they pik me ??? i only signed up a fortnite ago

Justin Bieber

Quote from: hawka26 on October 02, 2010, 10:56:37 PM
hmm thats weird i have just been offerd the cameroon coach postion i cant do it cos i am not a gold member but y did they pik me ??? i only signed up a fortnite ago
I got offered Brazil ;D.

They do that to try and get people to get Gold Membership. You'll get a few of them every few weeks. Just delete the messages.

CrowsFan

You were second choice for brazil HP cos I had already been offered it :P
I have also been offered Netherlands. Which is annoying cos they are my favourite country team apart from Australia of course!!

Waiting for my final transfer to happen now. Hoping he will come in before the match tonight cos he is my replacement for selling McKay to Hilly

Hawka

got the victory 2moro morin il b rely rely happy with a draw