Soccer Manager: Australian Championship 330 Banter

Started by Capt Cunners, September 20, 2010, 06:24:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boomz

Justin Bieber

Yeah :P. But the rating difference is just :o. And Culina is worth more due to age ;).

Boomz

lol rating is good but I wish now I had just gone for 80-85 rated players instead of diarra and a few ok players...

BratPack

That's kind of my thing. 2 "Franchise" players (The 28k salaries of "Holy Diver" and Storari) 1 "Former legend who plays cheaply" (Ortega, Who I feel is a bargain at 18k) and the rest filled with young talent around the 80 mark to build the base (Rukavytsya, Lowry, Drinkwater) plus a couple of "Role players who've done it before" to fill gaps (Tiatto and Babayaro). My wage bill should sit at about 250k once my last two transfers go through (They're player swaps to cut salary)

Boomz

Yea you've done well... I've got my wages down to about 255k now so i'm fairly happy with that...

Justin Bieber

Won't get Zanetti and Sant's 100k salary between them.

Instead, getting 4 players in with a salary a little over Zanetti's. Also, gets rid of 7 players in total for them with only 125k spent.

Boomz

My cash is gonna go back up but I'm not gonna have a very strong side for this week...

BratPack

Quote from: BOOMZ on September 27, 2010, 10:12:11 PM
My cash is gonna go back up but I'm not gonna have a very strong side for this week...

I may have the same problem but not through lack of funds. uzz and I are both in the SMFA Champions Cup (Well "In" it as much we can't control the side because we're not Gold managers)

Justin Bieber

My cash is on the slide :o.

But hopefully my new recruits to be in Muller and Kewell can do something about that 8).

Boomz

Quote from: BratPack on September 27, 2010, 11:38:03 PM
Quote from: BOOMZ on September 27, 2010, 10:12:11 PM

I may have the same problem but not through lack of funds. uzz and I are both in the SMFA Champions Cup (Well "In" it as much we can't control the side because we're not Gold managers)
Yeah I think I'm in one of those too... but it doesnt have any effect on there condition I don't think... My problem is i have accepted some bids on my players so they will go but then I won't have time to get some new guys in before the match...

CrowsFan

Quote from: Hellopplz on September 27, 2010, 11:49:12 PM
My cash is on the slide :o.

But hopefully my new recruits to be in Muller and Kewell can do something about that 8).
Muller is a really good signing HP. I am impressed  8)

If i had some money I would sign a few cheap players who are only rated in the 70's but will improve heaps soon. I wish I had money!

BratPack

I meanwhile am so tempted to sign Edgar Davids...I can do it on a straight swap without affecting my wage bill....but it would leave me a little short in other areas.....but it's soooo tempting.

CrowsFan

Yeah I was so tempted too a while ago. It would be so cool to have Davids on your team wouldn't it Daz, I mean BP :P

Justin Bieber

Muller is good 8). Straight swap for Culina and another player.

Only bringing in Kewell for another Aussie star 8). Otherwise, would of brought in another 21 y.o.

reesbr