Oh Hamish. Let me count the ways I hate you

Started by BratPack, August 29, 2010, 07:32:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BratPack

I hate the way you left me high and dry in the middle of the year forcing the plague of Jackson on me.

I hate your stupid giraffe loping style that reminds me so much of Justin Madden.

I hate the fact that for half the year you've being a total missing link to me

I hate the way that in the biggest game of the year you can barely outscore Andrew Flowering Moore

I hate the way your flowering shower play will now cause me 7 months of torment as I'm the only family member to win NOTHING all thanks to you

But most of all Hamish. I hate you for you making me love you in the first place.

GO AND GET F***ED!

Yours Sincerely
Brat Pack Inc. LLC

Hawka

CFC 1979

no man love going on here

never had him BP but i'll back you up

HMAC - go and get F@#CKED  you scumbag

PS; mathew primus your in the same boat - go and F@#K yourself
oh and you too VOSS - F@#K OFF
and don't think i'm forgetting you CARRAZ-SPUD. F@#KING 15 in a GF. You inbred piece of S@#T

:D

gruby

I should be well and truly with you here boys, I was in two grand finals today, and needed Hamish to get me 64 to win one, so I should be wanting to kill him, as I lost by 4 points......

....but, in the other comp, the one worth a lot more to me, not money wise, but best mates and a damn good comp, needed him to outscore Jumping Jack Watts, and he did that, so I am over the F.IN moon....

Hamish, first picked next year, after Sandi of course!!!!

Master Q

ladasp

BratPack

Maybe I should rename this the Rd22 Vent Thread: Where GF Dreams come to die

roo boys!

Master Q

Holz

i love hmac, as a roo supporter he will lead us to victory over the next few years and also my opponent had HMAC to play and needed 140 to win, HMAC didnt just let me win he gave me the ability to coast to victory

DazBurg

Quote from: BratPack on August 29, 2010, 07:32:40 PM
I hate the way you left me high and dry in the middle of the year forcing the plague of Jackson on me.

I hate your stupid giraffe loping style that reminds me so much of Justin Madden.

I hate the fact that for half the year you've being a total missing link to me

I hate the way that in the biggest game of the year you can barely outscore Andrew Flowering Moore

I hate the way your flowering shower play will now cause me 7 months of torment as I'm the only family member to win NOTHING all thanks to you

But most of all Hamish. I hate you for you making me love you in the first place.

GO AND GET F***ED!

Yours Sincerely
Brat Pack Inc. LLC

you know i wasn't going to say anything at all but seeing your rant i couldn't help myself

so in our grand final match in SC let's award the norm smith medal to
Andrew Moore     ;D

ps: i know there's better players but his 50 with the added 21 point lead going into the last game with only  Hmac left. enabled you to fall a nice 11 points short with his spud of a game.... 8)

i out of 2 grand final wins since i was only in 2 league's i'll take the one win though if moore could of scored 25 more points i'm be celebrating two wins but meh  i'll take the one win over my own brother as satisfaction enough... :D

Alex7089

No HMac love I see.
My man is Newman, I mean what a F@*#ER!
When I was forced to make the decision between Enright and Goddard or Joey and Newman.
Enright was playing like a spud at the time and Newman of course gunning it, so I chose Joey and Newman (bad move)
The next week Enright pumps out 130+ and I just go ah S@#T then, just to make me feel better Newman decides to pump out 30. With Joey getting injured and scoring 70 odd and Goddard gunning it for 120+.

I wanted to hang myself. That was my master stroke for the finals, I thought I was so clever ...

ossie85

Alex! Never trade playing premiums. Just don't do it!

Master Q

Quote from: ossie85 on August 30, 2010, 09:33:01 AM

Alex! Never trade playing premiums. Just don't do it!
It was rounds ago I think

Alex7089

What ossie I didn't trade any fit premiums?!? It is the golden rule!