Previous topic - Next topic

Davoo

stephen milne is out. this is just terrible :( LOL JK i dont have him ;D

RobsOverAchieverss

rocca

RobsOverAchieverss

Damn he is just injured foxsports said.

BigCoost

the afl website just cant get their article headlines right can they. first they post Swan Out on a sturday night when syndey was playing one game and collingwood another im sure every dt in the country Sh!t their pants when they saw this and then breathed a sigh of relief to discover it was only ryan okeefe and that they had pods as bench cover. And Now they scare us by saying that a "Key" Saint is out, hiding the fact that it was in fact just stpehen milne and his importance in the side has diminshed to nothing more than a tip rat since riewoldt has returned

EAGLE4LIFE

Quote from: BigCoost on September 02, 2010, 12:46:25 PM
the afl website just cant get their article headlines right can they. first they post Swan Out on a sturday night when syndey was playing one game and collingwood another im sure every dt in the country Sh!t their pants when they saw this and then breathed a sigh of relief to discover it was only ryan okeefe and that they had pods as bench cover. And Now they scare us by saying that a "Key" Saint is out, hiding the fact that it was in fact just stpehen milne and his importance in the side has diminshed to nothing more than a tip rat since riewoldt has returned
honestly i couldn've said that better even if i tried