Selwood, Enright, Byrnes OUT

Started by tony73, August 28, 2010, 12:01:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tony73

HotTiges

Really need Eric Banner to come into Port's side now!

CrowsFan

Damn thought I was going to get away with no donuts. But with hodge being "injured" i had to put davis on field which meant i had no emergency. My only consolation is my opponent has Hodge, Enright, Hunt, Didak and Brown all out without a replacement  ;D ;D ;D

LF

So flowering annoyed already copping a donut for didak now copping one for selwood and enright because already had hodge out.my gf is looking like a battle for the least amount of donuts now because our teams are very similar.

Prospector_1

This GF will go down in history as the battle of the bench. Will change how fantasy coaches approach the finals forever!

luketown

dam! used last 2 trades yesterday to replace hodge to kelly and didak to pednlebury, so really couldnt of been avoided.... i do have cover for all positions (strijik, jetta, warnock, p davis) so i guess that wont suck as much as it will for some, but i wanted one last monster score ggrrrrrrr

Master Q

Quote from: Prospector_1 on August 28, 2010, 12:58:07 PM
This GF will go down in history as the battle of the bench. Will change how fantasy coaches approach the finals forever!
True! Sadly  :'(

Now, you can't win the GF if you have the better 22  >:(

BratPack

Enright cancels out, we both had him. But he has Selwood with no cover  ;D

enzedder

One final we both have Enright and Selwood.
Other final only I have them.  :(

SCADDICT

redgum

Strijk covers for Enright and all 3 of my GF opponents have him too but...

Selwood goes out and I have no MIDS cover.

My first donut of the season :(

ossie85

Changed Selwood to Captain at the last moment, and my Vice Ablett scored 176. Feeling pretty good about it actually lol.

Blair's 70 odd will suffice.

No cover for Enright though :(

wardie

Shattered, opponent had 3 0's starting the round i only had 1 DIDS. Come home and see both SELWOOD and ENRIGHT out (I had them opponent did not :() so now I have 2 0's and he has 3.

I have HOWLETT as cover but with SHAW, STRIJK, WAITE and ROO all having showere games it will be a closer gf than first anticipated! Should have been easy win, hate Geelong ATM.

Alex7089

Haha first good thing to happen to me for a while 8)