Have a look at this team!? How can this be right??

Started by wardie, August 27, 2010, 12:15:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wardie

Just looking through the teams overall and i came accross this team (RUTSA), surley this can not be right??

BACK: God, hodge lake enright newman, kelly, fisher (milburn, taylor)
MID: JAG, swan, Joey, Cross, Dal, Hayes, Selwood (swallow Hayes)
RUCK: SANDI, Cox (Jolly, Skipper)
FOR: Chappy, Boomer, Goodes, PAV, Buddy, Cyril, Roo (Tippett, Brown)

WOW!!!

Team is worth 14.6 million and only ave. 1449 per round!

How can this happen as it says he has played 21 games.

ossie85

Only averages 1449 per round?

That doesn't make sense!

Unless he didn't finalise his team until a few rounds in?

wardie

Thanks what i thought, he scored 3rd highest score last week. Would love to hvae this team going into the GF.

BigCoost

obviously started with an ordinary team that was cheap and didnt score well and has harvested a lot of rookies into premiums its a good tactic to chase the round prizes/ford for sc in the latter parts of the season

BigCoost

and addd to that a lot of the elite premiums (Hodge Ablett Chappy Montagna Roo)   have got very cheap recently  addin pav goodes  brown sandi all have experenced signifigant price drops at one point in the season its not surprising that such a team could be compiled

CrowsFan

The thing I am most amazed with is how he managed to get Hayes on the field and bench! Wish I could have to Hayes' in my team!!

benjy251090

i doubt this team started round 1, i started round 3 and it says i have played 21 games too

wardie

Quote from: CrowsFan on August 27, 2010, 01:06:33 PM
The thing I am most amazed with is how he managed to get Hayes on the field and bench! Wish I could have to Hayes' in my team!!

Sorry about the double up i can just not imagine that you could fit so many premiums in 1 team. Obviously has no trades left (i hope!) but what a team and what coverage he has in ALL lines. I would not know who to play when.

RiOtChEsS

yeah there r 30 positions and the max premiums u couldve started with would be 16ish and the rest cheapies so it would take 14 trades if they were straight swaps which they wouldnt be... seems a bit of a noodlescratcher ???

RiOtChEsS

also the team that knocked him off by 7 points for top score has a few non playing benchies...

thatguy

D.Barwick

He is a cheat and will be disqualified soon! I know someone who had a team worth 16mill they entered rd 15 and thier team was shut down after one week.
At start of year just leave a ruck position empty but save your team! Although team is not complete and cannot play leagues the rookies on the team will begin to increase in price. when they max out swap them to make money or upgrade but it wont cost you trades because your team is still not finished! when your team is stacked full of premiums enter the final ruck slot and your team will be entered with 20 trades left and be worth about 15mill to 16 mill! This is just what I was told have not tried it myself!

Hawka

nas

Quote from: D.Barwick on August 27, 2010, 07:17:54 PM
He is a cheat and will be disqualified soon! I know someone who had a team worth 16mill they entered rd 15 and thier team was shut down after one week.
At start of year just leave a ruck position empty but save your team! Although team is not complete and cannot play leagues the rookies on the team will begin to increase in price. when they max out swap them to make money or upgrade but it wont cost you trades because your team is still not finished! when your team is stacked full of premiums enter the final ruck slot and your team will be entered with 20 trades left and be worth about 15mill to 16 mill! This is just what I was told have not tried it myself!

That's the loophole that they have to cease.

CFC 1979

true. a team should be locked and loaded by round 1

and for every team created after that should also have a full complement before being allowed to enter