pods,brown,hunt,hodge,cooney and mumford out,Please Help!

Started by GTSR, August 26, 2010, 08:13:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GTSR

Pods,brownie,J.Hunt,Hodge, cooney and mumford are all out for me this week.

Can cover hunt with strijk leaving Hodge on field.

Cooney is covered by martin. No cover for mumford with nicnat only ruck on the ground.

Can cover pods with dennis-lane leaving brownie on ground.

I have 2 trades and 234K. My first dilemma is obviously only having two trades and 3 players on field scoring zero meaning I have to leave someone on but who? Brwon,hodge or mumford?
What do people think about bringing in pavlich for brown and sandi for mumford? Freo need a big game from both of them. Also considerd sandi and chapman but worried that chappy may spend a lot of time on the bench against the eagles at home?

Goddard,hodge, enright,waters,strijk,malceski

Ablett,judd,stanton,montagna,martin,blair

mumford,nicnat

hall,gia,goodes,harvey,roo,dennis-lane,brown

Sammocorw

Get rid of the 2 most expensive to allow you to trade in the best possible players regardless of price.

Samm79

I like your train of thought GTSR but I think my namesake has a point.

For me I would go Sandi \and maybe Franklin for Brown if the budget stretches

luketown

agree with both sams, keeping in mind, depends on who you have cover for who as well

GTSR

Ok, I've used one trade and swapped out mumford to sandi. Leaving me with trading out either one of hodge or brown. Money is in abundance and I can choose anyone in each position.

Top three averages in the backline for a hodge swap are johncock,Lake and Broughton.

Top three averages for a brown trade are chapman, buddy and pavlich.

The obvious choice is chappy who has a significantly higher average than the others but I'm still worried about reduced game time this week against eagles. Lake may have a big one against the young bomber forward line.

Thoughts?

GTSR

should of gone with my gut and used sandi and pav. 127 and 142. Went with sandi/chappy so hope chappy gets 140 plus.

Enright another casualty for my team....so far.