Main Menu

Bunyip Dominance

Started by Master Q, August 03, 2010, 09:30:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

Bunyip, you are on fire in this board, you are like the King! 15 Threads made  :o

dylsta05

valkorum

No way.  Bunyips aren't real :P

bunyip

Making hay while the sun shines MQ. Next season I may not have as much to talk about.
And Valky, Bunyips are as real as Santa. You believe in Santa don't you? >:(

Justin Bieber

Quote from: bunyip on August 03, 2010, 10:14:43 PM
And Valky, Bunyips are as real as Santa. You believe in Santa don't you? >:(
Cause if you don't >:( ;) :P.

bunyip

Actually MQ, having thought about this, to be honest it's a bit embarrassing. There can't be many Geelong supporters that contribute to this forum, which disappoints me. :(

Cruiseon

Don't be too disheartened Bunyip, I would imagine most Geelong supporters don't know what the internet is. It is a known fact that Geelong only recently received colour television coverage.  ;)

bunyip

What are you saying......You mean I can take off the celephane. How long has this been going on >:(

CFC 1979

Quote from: Cruiseon on August 03, 2010, 10:56:02 PM

Don't be too disheartened Bunyip, I would imagine most Geelong supporters don't know what the internet is. It is a known fact that Geelong only recently received colour television coverage.  ;)

lol cruis - but there are no colour TV's in collingwood. They were all stolen and at cash converters

bunyip

Yer...they went through the western suburbs and someone stole the truck :P

Cruiseon

We may steal TV's but we certainly know how to use the internet. It would explain all the threads in the Collingwood forum.

Now onto business, as luck would have it I actually have a few TV's that a mate of a mate got for me, fire sale as it happens. I can do a great price in time for the finals. Carlton supporters won't want to watch the finals but for an extra 25% I can also look after you guys.  Cash only of course!!!  ;)

Alex7089

130 posts in here! KING BUNYIP!

Master Q

Gooooooooooooo Bunyip!!! Woooh!  ;D

Alex7089

All hail king bunyip!
*bow* *bow*

Master Q