Main Menu

NRL

Started by McRooster, July 10, 2010, 02:36:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

McRooster

Roosters over Rabbitohs!!!  Oh Yeah....Go Todd Carney!!

Can't wait for Storm v Bulldogs tomorrow night!

ossie85

Isn't NRL that sport where everyone wants to play AFL?

BratPack

Quote from: McRooster on July 10, 2010, 02:36:25 AM
Roosters over Rabbitohs!!!  Oh Yeah....Go Todd Carney!!

Can't wait for Storm v Bulldogs tomorrow night!

Ahhh yes the battle of the salary cap cheats.

McRooster

Wooden spoon to Premiers!
GO ROOSTERS - smash the TITANS this week then take the title!

McRooster

FINALLY ! Go you BLUES, the mighty COCKROACHES!

18-8 in tonight's State of Origin (thanks to those not posting the result so I could watch it)  ::)

Over 80 thousand spectators prove that State of Origin is stronger than ever - take heed Mr Demetriou  ;)

Series stays alive, last time we came from behind to clinch it was 2005 - GO BLUES!

Nails

Quote from: McRooster on June 16, 2011, 12:57:18 AM

18-8 in tonight's State of Origin (thanks to those not posting the result so I could watch it)  ::)

Over 80 thousand spectators prove that State of Origin is stronger than ever - take heed Mr Demetriou  ;)

Series stays alive, last time we came from behind to clinch it was 2005 - GO BLUES!

How does it show it's stronger? It simply shows that people thought they might show up to see a potential once in a lifetime event...

a NSW win...

They just wanted to be there for the history books.

McRooster

*with bile in throat.....to quote Port Adelaide's club song...."It's history in the making...."  :P

cookie311993

flowering disappointing season by the titans atm

PowerBug

C'mon Tigers!

Storm have been pretty bad lately, only 4 tries, none converted, in the last 3 games. Last night they got pummelled, be be fair they were missing some top players.

PowerBug

Warrior 22 def Tigers 20

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

cookie311993

I was expecting the tigers to win that game. Bloody hell that last try to Inu was pretty lucky and sunk the hearts of tigers fans. Premiership is weird now. Warriors i reckon will lose to melbourne, Broncos i reckon can beat manly but cant beat melbourne, manly i think are gonna struggle against Brisbane but can beat melbourne

PowerBug

Quote from: cookie311993 on September 21, 2011, 12:42:38 PM
I was expecting the tigers to win that game. Bloody hell that last try to Inu was pretty lucky and sunk the hearts of tigers fans. Premiership is weird now. Warriors i reckon will lose to melbourne, Broncos i reckon can beat manly but cant beat melbourne, manly i think are gonna struggle against Brisbane but can beat melbourne
Well, the premiership is wide open. Tigers should've won, then gone on to win the flag. >:(

cookie311993

I was tipping the tigers to win the premiership as i picked them 9 or 10 weeks ago

McRooster

Quote from: McRooster on June 16, 2011, 12:57:18 AM

Deja vu.

Almost a year to the day, series alive after a 16-12 win for the Blues!

And again over 80k attendance  8)

blue

gee 80,00 people at one game, isn't that more people than they get for a whole round of nrl