Too risky to have Hentschel, Krakouer, Higgins, Skipworth in one team?

Started by Ziebelling, March 22, 2009, 12:32:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ziebelling

Ive got all 4 of these players starting and i think I have lost my mind.

I originally had Skippy and Higgins starting then traded Cloke to Krakouer and Ziebell to Hentschel.
I was thinking that Hentschel would get regular games as opposed to Ziebell.

What do u think?

anonymousguy

I think that they will all be in their respective best 22's for the whole season and they are all promising cash cows. I would try to move one of them to the midfield, maybe skipworth if you have them all in the forwards at the moment. 

XabiJay

i have 3 of them in my forward line. the thing in the forward line and midfield is you can be more aggressive because there are more rookies to play

JDawg

I have the same players in my forward line. I think it's worth the risk to strengthen other areas as there aren't too many cheap prospects in the backline, midfield or rucks that have as much potential than those in the forward line.

(#)

dread_lord09

i have all 4 in the same foward line too. Being an Adel supporter, I can tell you that as long as Hentschel kicks goals every game, Neil Craig will keep him in the 22 no matter what. Adel's weakness is scoring and if he is consistent, he will be last yrs Daniel Bradshaw. And Choco Williams loves Krekreour, he will be their dessiganted kicking in guy. I dont see him ebing dropped anytime! 

Scratchy

Well kick-ins don't get DT points so I'm not sure that it's a good thing. However I have picked all 4 in the forward line, Krakouer being my least expensive starting forward. Hentschel on the bench. Almost think I should put Hentschel on field, downgrade Krakouer and upgrade elsewhere. But then I think, no Hentschel could have injury woes (especially soft tissue) he's been out of footy for a long time, so much safer on the bench. Plus, unlike everyone else it seems, I don't rate the forward line rookies. Can't see many of them getting regular games this year in fact.

Ziebelling

Thanks for the replies.

I just upgraded Skipworth to Dale Thomas. I reckon Dale could avg 90 playing as a HBF but then again it could also be a waste of money. Hmm.
I just dont like the look of my Forward line atm, it doesnt look safe.