Main Menu

Pies Vs Carlton rivalry

Started by MissPiesFF, April 16, 2010, 06:09:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MissPiesFF

Just stop it ok. It was so many moons ago and unless you are THAT OLD I rest my case, but most of you are not. So stop hating on Carlton just because you want to go with the flow. Get over it. Carlton are a decent team with some grand players.

Their media has been somewhat 'let the cat out of the bag' issues over the last year or two but who are we to judge after Pies have their own media issues.

I mean CMON!! FFS let go and enjoy that game FFS.

PS. The thing that showers me the most is the rivalry between Pies supporters. Grow up!

ossie85

Nope, I'll still be hating Carlton simply because they are Carlton. It's half the fun of being a magpie supporter!

Carlton, Essendon, Richmond, Melbourne <-- the old foes.

Brisbane and Port Adelaide the modern day foe.

All must die.

Cruiseon

MissPies, you have made this point on several occassions on different threads, you've even agreed with my 'personal' opinion on the matter so I wondering what else you hope to extract.

This is not a personal attack but I question almost any Collingwood supporter (and of the many many I've known over the years I can't think of one) who does not hate Carlton. Its not a requirement it just is.

So Ossie you say all Carlton supporters must die, I think you left out, slowly and in pain.  :-*

Master Q

We'll die in 2012, but so will you ;D

MissPiesFF

Well cruiseon now you know one that doesn't hate Carlton lol, I did not agree btw. Just wanted something legit