Why does my strategy always fail?!

Started by Goosey, April 01, 2024, 02:43:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goosey

Hi All,

I thought these forums were long gone, but yesterday I saw a link on the matchday page and clicked on it, and hallelujah they still live!!

Anyway, another year another SC planning failure :)

I guess I'm just no good at playing this game!

Will now spend the rest of the season attempting to salvage a decent overall ranking.

Cheers,

Wade

PowerBug

This year was very different with the Round 0 and corresponding byes. Don't be disheartened by trying something which didn't work this year :)

Ringo

Do not be disheartened at all just try and get bet ranking you can We are only 3 games into the season and a lot still to play out.

upthemaidens

40 trades this year, just trade hard. Early days still.

Goosey

Quote from: upthemaidens on April 01, 2024, 03:27:38 PM40 trades this year, just trade hard. Early days still.
Excellent strategy!

Goosey

Considering you were all generous enough to offer me some words of encouragement, I will provide an update.

After R1 I was ranked 76K, hence my post about my strategy stinking up the place.

In agreeance with the trade hard philosophy, I burned a boost on R2 & R3, going from 76K to 36K to 20K, bringing Heeney in R2 and trading Young to NWM in R3, plus other rookie movements.

2 trades in R4, one in R5 (resisted rage trading LDU), and 2 in R6 (Walsh in) saw 20K to 9K to 5K to 3K.

Not really sure how but this is where I now find myself!

2 trades this week, currently Williams/Sanders to N.Daicos/Garcia.