WXV Official Trade Confirmation 2022

Started by Purple 77, August 22, 2022, 10:02:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fanTCfool

Quote from: ChuckStig on December 06, 2022, 09:32:29 PM
Toronto trade: Toronto's Future 5th
Church trade: Pick 61

Confirmed. One less PSD pick to use this year.

Purple 77

Purple 77

Trade Period 2 is OPEN

*meant to do this when PSD finished - apologies for delay

Rules:
- Where previously this was strictly 1 for 1, 2 for 2 movements etc, you now have some flexibility! Provided that you STAY WITHIN THE CAP AT ALL TIMES, your list size can be between 43-44 (44 being the max number of players on a WXV list atm), allowing you to do 1 for 2 or 2 for 1 deals, etc.
- If you started the trade period below the cap, then you are only permitted to do trades that increase or maintain your overall salary cap.
- You are permitted FOUR LIST MOVEMENTS. A list movement is defined as the trading out of a player or future pick. If you trade 1 player/pick and get 2 back, this counts as 1 movement for you, and 2 movements for the other team.
- On-trading a player ALSO counts as a list movement. If I trade Cale Morton for Jimmy Toumpas, then Jimmy Toumpas for Jordan Gysberts, I haven't made one list movement, I've made two (1 for trading out Morton, 1 for trading out Toumpas). Again, movements are defined as the trading out of a player.
- You are still able to trade future picks. Each pick you trade out counts as a list movement. Provided that your current list remains at 43 or 44 players, you are only restricted by your number of list movements (e.g. you can hypothetically trade out 4 future round draft picks in exchange for 1 player, provided that the other team formerly had 44 players, and you had 43 players)
- I rule on all trades in this period (except for ones I'm involved in). These decisions are final.
- Trade Period closes 11.59.59pm AEDST on the day before the first AFL pre-season match TBC)

Remember, all discussion goes in the confab thread. If you have any questions, PM me, or direct them there :)

Purple 77

Trade Period closes 11.59.59pm AEDST on the day before the first AFL pre-season match i.e. Wednesday March 1

Holz

Dublin Trade: Jack Ziebell + Future 5th + Tariek Newchurch
Dublin Receive: Tokyo 2nd + Paul Seedsman

Berlin Trade: Paul Seedsman
Berlin Receive: Tariek Newchurch

Dillos Trade: Tokyo 2nd
Dillos Receive: Jack Ziebell + Future 5th

Reason: JZ looking like he is back in Norths backline so with Fwd status could easily be a fwd starter this year. That does nothing for me but will add toe Dillos fwd line. Berlin involved because of cap.

Purple 77

Quote from: Holz on February 19, 2023, 12:05:44 PM
Dublin Trade: Jack Ziebell + Future 5th

Reason: JZ looking like he is back in Norths backline so with Fwd status could easily be a fwd starter this year. That does nothing for me but will add toe Dillos fwd line. Berlin involved because of cap.

Confirmed. Seedsman ruled out for year, Newchurch like 6th in line for Crows small forward. Marginally better chance for a game heh.

iZander

Dublin Trade: Jack Ziebell + Future 5th + Tariek Newchurch

Confirmed, taking a punt that Ziebell can regain some of that form in defence

Nige

Quote from: Purple 77 on February 19, 2023, 12:07:44 PM
Dublin Trade: Jack Ziebell + Future 5th

Confirmed. Seedsman ruled out for year, Newchurch like 6th in line for Crows small forward. Marginally better chance for a game heh.

Quote from: iZander on February 19, 2023, 12:14:51 PM

Confirmed, taking a punt that Ziebell can regain some of that form in defence

Personally, I don't really get it, but I think you'll find 9/10 people would objectively pass this without batting an eyelid so approved

PowerBug

Rio Trade: Jake Kolodjashnij, 2023 Rio Nat 2nd
Cairo Trade: Hayden Crozier, 2023 Dublin Nat 3rd

I like Hayden, I want to add Hayden to my team. If he plays he can score. JKolo is more secure in the 22 for Cairo in return :)

Nige

Quote from: PowerBug on February 28, 2023, 12:41:20 PM

I like Hayden, I want to add Hayden to my team. If he plays he can score. JKolo is more secure in the 22 for Cairo in return :)
Confirmed. We love a b22 player. Also the fact that I'm down two bodies thanks to McAsey and Castagna and JKoloswahili is more chance of a game in 2023 and beyond than Crozier.

Purple 77

Quote from: PowerBug on February 28, 2023, 12:41:20 PM

Approved. Players aren't that far apart, picks aren't that far apart. No chance for an imbalance to emerge.

Urbaninfinnity

Beijing trade: Blake Acres, Shadeau Brain

Cape Town trade: Josh Battle, Will Verrall

I need a defender lol, also Melb ruck set things

GL to confirm

So long, Blake:

It is with a solemn heart, and heavy hands, that I am writing out this message tonight. Today, we farewell a cult icon, nay, a legend, of Beijing. Blake Acres crossed over from the now defunct Moscow under controversy, as the accurate-kicking Max King and elite defender Tom Jonas were cast out to acquire the man who had captured my heart in the back-end of 2020. His passage was initially declined, but he found his way eventually and in round 1 of the 2021 season, he repaid the faith by smashing through a mammoth 24 pointer. He was off his game in that season as Freo struggled big time, but I never lost hope in the big man. And in 2022 as Fremantle surged into the semi-finals, 'Blacres' was there kicking long inside 50, showing that he wasn't a complete waste of a trade after all. But all good things come to an end, and after half my defenders got injured, I had to find a way to bring in someone half decent to shore up the backline. Alas, Blacres is leaving the smog of Beijing to go and get robbed in South Africa instead, but his time with us will never be forgotten. I also get a guy who's name is almost Will Ferrell so that's cool too I suppose.

GoLions

Quote from: Urbaninfinnity on March 01, 2023, 09:41:55 PM
Beijing trade: Blake Acres, Shadeau Brain

Cape Town trade: Josh Battle, Will Verrall

I need a defender lol, also Melb ruck set things

GL to confirm

So long, Blake:

It is with a solemn heart, and heavy hands, that I am writing out this message tonight. Today, we farewell a cult icon, nay, a legend, of Beijing. Blake Acres crossed over from the now defunct Moscow under controversy, as the accurate-kicking Max King and elite defender Tom Jonas were cast out to acquire the man who had captured my heart in the back-end of 2020. His passage was initially declined, but he found his way eventually and in round 1 of the 2021 season, he repaid the faith by smashing through a mammoth 24 pointer. He was off his game in that season as Freo struggled big time, but I never lost hope in the big man. And in 2022 as Fremantle surged into the semi-finals, 'Blacres' was there kicking long inside 50, showing that he wasn't a complete waste of a trade after all. But all good things come to an end, and after half my defenders got injured, I had to find a way to bring in someone half decent to shore up the backline. Alas, Blacres is leaving the smog of Beijing to go and get robbed in South Africa instead, but his time with us will never be forgotten. I also get a guy who's name is almost Will Ferrell so that's cool too I suppose.
Confirmed. I need a mid and an apt name to replace Will Ferrell.

Urbaninfinnity

Jing trade: Trent Cotchin

Cape Town trade: Kade Chandler

CT gets some more mid depth to accommodate Ben 'Coleman' Cunnington up forward, while I bring in a young fwd who could potentially turn into something. Maybe.

GL to confirm

GoLions

Quote from: Urbaninfinnity on March 01, 2023, 10:06:42 PM
Jing trade: Trent Cotchin

Cape Town trade: Kade Chandler

CT gets some more mid depth to accommodate Ben 'Coleman' Cunnington up forward, while I bring in a young fwd who could potentially turn into something. Maybe.

GL to confirm
Confirmed. But who will I address my TV Guide to now?