Round 5 Trades

Started by RaisyDaisy, April 12, 2021, 12:47:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RaisyDaisy

Well well well the forum is finally back

I've got the injured Heeney to deal with as well as Caleb who might cop a week

Will need to see what happens with him first before finalising what trades to do, but Waterman is coming in this week, just need to decide on the second trade

SilverLion

Campbell to Waterman

Waiting on Daniel before I decide on a second trade.

enzedder

Butters to Waterman.
Joe D to Petracca

If Flynn isn't playing again...
Butters to Waterman
Fullarton to Grundy

Thinking JoeD is the one I should trade out of my forwards first BCampbell may be better to keep around.

EDIT: After another think I reckon I'd be better off going
Butters to C.Jiath who could be a D6 keeper at 399k (still on the rise and I know the cash cow has bolted by some 133k but as a potential keeper he is cheap)
Joe D to Waterman

sammy123

im thinking

jordan to jones to cover caleb

and mcgrath to zerrett

i got fooled by McGrath's rd 1 score

Colliwobblers

Pity about mcgrath, seems a waste but three in a row can't blame you for making that move.

I've missed chapman, chasing impey last week so jones next week is a must.

This week:

Gone: Daniel to The Riddler and Campbell to Waterman.

Went with Campbell over Jordon only due to the money needed for Riddles.

Bully

Mine will likely be Helmet to Jones, Sleepy Joe the glory boy to Oliver.

Some nice fallen prems to consider next week, Titch probably at the top of the list but I haven't discounted Neale, just want to see one ton.

tor01doc

Just hope Koschowerzke comes in to replace Lewis to save me eating a donut.

Waterman and Ridley in would be fun this week

Mat0369

Quote from: tor01doc on April 12, 2021, 08:45:39 PM
Just hope Koschowerzke comes in to replace Lewis to save me eating a donut.

Waterman and Ridley in would be fun this week

I feel the Hawks won't have much of a choice unless they plan to go small and play Wingard as a marking option.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Bully on April 12, 2021, 08:14:37 PM

Some nice fallen prems to consider next week, Titch probably at the top of the list but I haven't discounted Neale, just want to see one ton.

Helmet  ;D  he's not currently very popular is he  ;D that's a little kinder than "the midget" tho  ;D

Think neale bottoms out round 8 earliest even if he starts going 100-110 a round. BE 168 not falling fast...

Bully

Quote from: Colliwobblers on April 13, 2021, 12:40:28 AM
Quote from: Bully on April 12, 2021, 08:14:37 PM

Helmet  ;D  he's not currently very popular is he  ;D that's a little kinder than "the midget" tho  ;D

Think neale bottoms out round 8 earliest even if he starts going 100-110 a round. BE 168 not falling fast...

Worth noting that Neale has had slow starts before so not a write off just yet. Stress fractures obviously not ideal but the fact he's playing a good sign.

Colliwobblers

Would rather they got him right, shame he's not going at 100%, no doubt the performances will come when he is. Can only speculate
as to the actual situation with him.

Bully

Quote from: Colliwobblers on April 13, 2021, 09:31:20 AM
Would rather they got him right, shame he's not going at 100%, no doubt the performances will come when he is. Can only speculate
as to the actual situation with him.

Certainly a bit of secrecy about the situation, that's the tough part. Gulden to Neale still a consideration if a straight swap possible.

Fid

I am getting rid of Caleb, he has been really off this season.

Caleb Daniel to Changkuoth Jiath
Braeden Campbell to Alec Waterman

Leaves me with over $233K in the kitty

Ringo

Thinking at this stage and depending on team announcements Jordon to Waterman

And then if no shocks from team announcements Daniel to Short, Houston, Bowes or CJ.  Will CJ retain current form and be a keeoer to replace Daniel is my only real concern.

Fid

Quote from: Ringo on April 13, 2021, 11:14:47 AM
Thinking at this stage and depending on team announcements Jordon to Waterman

And then if no shocks from team announcements Daniel to Short, Houston, Bowes or CJ.  Will CJ retain current form and be a keeoer to replace Daniel is my only real concern.

Yeah, that's been my concern with CJ.  I already have Short and both Houston and Bowes have promised before and have been a let down.