HoleMeal's 2021 side inside top 700

Started by HoleMeal, March 23, 2021, 01:34:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HoleMeal

Hi all- had a bit of luck week 1 with only Dangerfield the negative out of it.

Thinking Danger to Titch.
Not too sure about 2nd trade though.

Bully

Danger to Titch is a great trade & gives you a genuine POD.

Keep an eye on McNeill & Scott given your bench could be decimated when team's are announced.

Ringo

Great Start

Think Danger to Tirth maybe a popular move and rightly so given he is a genuine premium and POD but expecting his 4% ownership to rise.

as Bully says need to watch team announcements.  think you have 40k cash so McNeil or Scott to Jordon would be beneficial.

HoleMeal

Thanks guys.
Yeah bench is a worry, pending teams.

RoughRed

Nice team!
Danger to Mitchell look the goods

Colliwobblers

yeah do the danger trade, i wouldnt be worried about the bench or anything else :) great start !

HoleMeal

Danger to Titch locked in.

If rookies don’t get dropped there is no obvious second trade is there?
Fullarton/McNeil to Jordon maybe but that’s only if dropped.

Bully

Quote from: HoleMeal on March 25, 2021, 06:31:30 AM
Danger to Titch locked in.

If rookies don’t get dropped there is no obvious second trade is there?
Fullarton/McNeil to Jordon maybe but that’s only if dropped.

Heard some rumblings Sharp maybe dropped, that could leave you slightly exposed down back. If so I'd be inclined to use Danger to get another premo, Tom Stewart a decent pick.

HoleMeal

Taranto and Daniel hurt me.
Plus had a lot of good rookies.....on my bench :(

Colliwobblers

Quote from: HoleMeal on March 28, 2021, 10:14:45 PM
Taranto and Daniel hurt me.
Plus had a lot of good rookies.....on my bench :(

Watched all games, only thing uglier than the giants was north.

I have taranto also, given your ranking hopefully those around you make rookie mistakes with benching also if not this week next, bit of luck with rookies on field.

I also have Daniels and wish he was ridley this week, maybe next week is the reverse. Also have stewart who isn't exactly setting the world on fire.

At least the danger to titch move worked out

HoleMeal

Thanks Colliwobblers.

Is Daniher to Impey a waste this week? (too sideways?)
I just think Impey has a higher ceiling and will make more $$$.

Already set on Scott/McNeil to Jordon.

Mat0369

I don't think it is. It depends on the rest of your side. I was ready to dump Daniher before his late charge

Colliwobblers

do the jordon trade. no brainer.

i'm not sure on the trade to impey. daniher will get there slowly, maybe spend time on your bench while fattening but so many cash cow rooks do you really need to spend that trade for a little extra coin? set to rise 50k and playing well , and i am gambling on walker for a non performing mid pricer of my own, tough call.

it's money generation vs trades. danihers going up 23k impey 53k walker 90k how much is a trade worth? all three are just cash cows probably (not keepers) so i'd only trade for potential big profit gain.

RoughRed

Take the Jordan trade
IMO hold fire on the rest, good structure and cash generating rooks ... it is end of week 2