2021 Rookies

Started by SilverLion, December 23, 2020, 12:31:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mat0369

Yeah I think I decided on Murphy as well. I'll field him this week with the Hawks playing the Eagles and Pies playing North, but he goes to the bench for me next week and I can structure up better grabbing RCD next week for my mid bench. Only issue is I will have no defensive cover if he gets dropped with Highmore at D8.

Howe back soon worries me but Keane and Poulter also have to make way. I feel my structure and the fact I can do a 1 down 1 up this week wins out.

frenzy

Highmore not even a late in for Seb Ross.

Gavdroid

Supercoach can GAGF. Murphy concussed, Frederick subbed in. Where is the delete back line option. Wasted so many trades trying to fix it this year it's beyond a joke

enzedder

According to Brice Mitchell on Twitter....
Warner loses1k $329k new price 75BE topped out/plateaued
Gulden loses 15k already topped out
Jordan makes 38k $326k new price 19BE heading to 357k approx
Powell makes 23k $381k new price 58BE heading to 390k nearly topped out
Rowe makes 1k new price $235k 26BE could make another 25k over the next two weeks with 50s
Frederick makes 46k new price $170k BE 11 f***!
Berry loses 3k 209k new price BE 37

RaisyDaisy

Collingwood are going to investigate/challenge and see if Murphy (and Roughead) can play next week, as both passed their concussion tests

Would be very helpful for me if Murphy can play next week

Bully

Powell on the chopping block this week, probs a downgrade for Byrnes.

Frederick playing spoils the party, was hoping to pick him up this week. I'm sure he gets games now that Houston is injured.

RCD likely to get a few more now that Sheds is injured, played ok I thought, needs to tidy up the disposal but his contested work was impressive.

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Bully on May 09, 2021, 10:14:30 AM

Frederick playing spoils the party, was hoping to pick him up this week. I'm sure he gets games now that Houston is injured.

RCD likely to get a few more now that Sheds is injured, played ok I thought, needs to tidy up the disposal but his contested work was impressive.

Powell to Byrnes doesn't sound like a good trade at all. Byrnes will have shaky JS and Powell/Jordon should be the last 2 rookies to upgrade - they can stay on field for weeks to come. Who cares if they eventually lose a little cash - their points scoring trumps losing a few bucks

Plenty of other rookies that need to go first

I'll be grabbing Poulter this week and passing on RCD

Bully

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on May 09, 2021, 11:13:07 AM
Quote from: Bully on May 09, 2021, 10:14:30 AM

Powell to Byrnes doesn't sound like a good trade at all. Byrnes will have shaky JS and Powell/Jordon should be the last 2 rookies to upgrade - they can stay on field for weeks to come. Who cares if they eventually lose a little cash - their points scoring trumps losing a few bucks

Plenty of other rookies that need to go first

I'll be grabbing Poulter this week and passing on RCD

Need to plug D6 so I'm making the move early, Kosi going up to premo defender unless he rips out another 80+ score.

Poulter has DPP so maybe a better option, will assess over the next few days.

How critical is Mills? Was looking at him as a potential upgrade but he's now 560k, might have missed that boat. Next best probably Rich.

Mat0369

If Murphy passed his concussion test why the hell did they sub him? Was absolutely killing it to that point as well.

I'm looking at Poulter over RCD as well for the DPP. Might even go the double down next week and load up the dollars to attack the upgrades heading into the byes

OZDocker

RICHMOND will unveil second-year player Hugo Ralphsmith on Saturday night against GWS.

The 188cm utility has impressed during the VFL this season and has been named an emergency for a number of rounds in 2021.

He will be the fourth Tiger to debut this season.

OZDocker

GOLD COAST will unleash its first debutant of the season, with Malcolm Rosas Jr to face the Brisbane Lions on Saturday.

Rosas Jr will come into the side for Nick Holman, who’ll miss the QClash after sustaining a concussion in the loss to St Kilda.

The 19-year-old will be named after a promising start to his 2021 VFL campaign, booting two goals and averaging 13 disposals
and five tackles across three games playing as a pressure small forward

Bully

Highmore back in, that is good news indeed.

Mat0369

Finally can get some cash rolling into that spot

Bully

Quote from: Mat0369 on May 13, 2021, 07:07:26 PM
Finally can get some cash rolling into that spot

Highmore & L.Jones leading into the byes looks good on paper,  pretty solid bench material.

Mat0369

Briggs to debut. That means no Flynn