ADT: Official Trade Thread 2020/2021

Started by Nige, October 01, 2020, 10:54:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

2020/2021 Trading Rules

- There is no longer a cap on movements, you are able to trade freely.

- Trades are no longer restricted to 1 -1 or 2-2 and so forth, you can now trade 2-3 or 1-2 and so forth as well

- Trade period 1 will start on Sunday October 4th and be open until a date TBD.

- Teams will be able to trade players that are delisted on the AFL website in hope another team signs them. Be aware there is a risk with this and if you chose to trade in a player that has been delisted, then you wear the consequences

- All trades will be ruled on by LF and Nige. Trades involving one of our own teams will see the coach involved excluded from the process in order to avoid a conflict of interest

- If coaches have a problem with a posted trade, you can PM LF and Nige to let them know of your concerns and the trade will be reviewed and may be either rejected or overturned if the complaint is seen to be justified

- Trade period 2 will start when the 2021 positions are finalised for the up and coming season (trade period 2 will finish at the discretion of admin)

- Please leave any discussions on posted trades until the trade has been confirmed

- We aim to approved trades asap, we leave the trade up for a couple of days in case anyone has a problem with it before any approval or rejection is posted

Nige

Nige

Urbaninfinnity

Cracking open the trade period with the biggest trade of the year.

Dallas trade: Jack Ross

Los Angeles trade: Brody Mihocek

Ross will come good eventually, so sad to see him go. But it's a small price to pay for Milo. I have a lot of these young mids with potential anyway

Koop to confirm

Koop

Quote from: Urbaninfinnity on October 19, 2020, 06:37:24 PM

Ross will come good eventually, so sad to see him go. But it's a small price to pay for Milo. I have a lot of these young mids with potential anyway

Koop to confirm

Confirm

Nige

Quote from: Koop on October 19, 2020, 07:05:28 PM
Quote from: Urbaninfinnity on October 19, 2020, 06:37:24 PM

Koop to confirm

Confirm
Approved

Urbaninfinnity

Dallas trades: Matt Taberner + Brent Daniels

Guadagjajaaararaa trades: Ed Langdon + Martinho Hore

Nige needs forwards, I need a good mid, both teams get a win here.

Nige to confirm

Nige

Quote from: Urbaninfinnity on November 20, 2020, 01:50:29 PM
Dallas trades: Matt Taberner + Brent Daniels

Guadagjajaaararaa trades: Ed Langdon + Martinho Hore

Nige needs forwards, I need a good mid, both teams get a win here.

Nige to confirm
I can confirm this is a trade I am doing.

My boy Tabs is goated and Brent Daniels is the biggest little man you've ever seen and will dominate 2021 with his power. Langdon actually had a good first year at the Dees and is solid for DT but mids aplenty, Hore expendable because plenty of defenders too.

Barra13

El Paso trade Callum Ah Chee
Springfield trade Tom McDonald

El Paso has a few young mids but is in need of bolstering another line.

fanTCfool

Quote from: Barra13 on November 29, 2020, 04:24:45 PM
El Paso trade Callum Ah Chee
Springfield trade Tom McDonald

El Paso has a few young mids but is in need of bolstering another line.

Confirmed. I'll take on the younger player.

Koop

LA trade: Oscar Allen + Tim Membrey
Guadalajara trade: Tom Hickey + John Noble

Reasoning: Completely the Swans ruck set & getting some defensive stocks.

Nige to confirm.

Nige

Quote from: Koop on November 30, 2020, 08:03:24 PM
LA trade: Oscar Allen + Tim Membrey
Guadalajara trade: Tom Hickey + John Noble

Reasoning: Completely the Swans ruck set & getting some defensive stocks.

Nige to confirm.
Big O is the only ruck I need tbh. Though I have Archibald too as insurance. Really needs forwards though and have pleny of defenders so happy to flip Noble as well. Confirmed.

ChuckStig

Calgary Trade: Jeremy Finlayson + Alex Sexton

Guadalajara Trade: Stefan Martin

Calgary has two ruckmen! Count 'em! TWO!

Guadalajara also gained some more forwards, two good boys who will play most weeks

Nige to confirm

Nige

Quote from: ChuckStig on November 30, 2020, 09:43:11 PM
Calgary Trade: Jeremy Finlayson + Alex Sexton

Guadalajara Trade: Stefan Martin

Calgary has two ruckmen! Count 'em! TWO!

Guadalajara also gained some more forwards, two good boys who will play most weeks

Nige to confirm
Promise that I'm not trading more rucks after this and that I'm likely good for forwards after this.

Confirmed.

Urbaninfinnity

Dallas trade: ND1 + ND37 + Lochie O'Brien

El Paso trade: Will Setterfield + Isaac Cumming + RD4

So boy oh boy, N1 traded away for the second year running. After drafting Flanders at 5 last year I don't trust myself anymore lmao.

Setters is a rising gun, looks to have his body sorted at the Bloos and got better as the year went on. I expect him to keep improving in the years to come and be up near the top of the pile. Hopefully. I rate Cumming's chances of settling into the Giants 22 next year, and I like the Rookie Draft crop this year as well so getting another top pick in there is nice.

N1 the big mover, think I'm getting my money's worth for it. N37 not as big, and LOB was starved of chances this year but has potential still though I'm happy to let him go.

Barra to confirm.