Main Menu

Welcoming Retirement

Started by Grazz, September 17, 2020, 07:19:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grazz

For only 17 rounds it's been a long long season for me and kind of glad we're at the end.
The last round for me, retirement beckons. Thanks to all who have come and gone over my
time here that have made it all worthwhile. The friends made will always remain friends.
I'm not sure what's to become of FF but we always punched above our weight in leagues
and we had our share of overall champions #1 coaches, whatever happens they can't take
that away.

I wish you all the very best in life and may your trades always be winners.
Cheers Grazz

RaisyDaisy

Enjoy retirement Grazz, you're an absolute champion of a bloke!

Won't be the same around here without you, but it appears that things have been on a steady decline for quite some time here so you've made the right call

All the very best, and thank you for everything you gave us here over the journey :)

Ringo

All the best to a fellow Old timer.

You will be missed around here.  You were instrumental in a number of initiatives on the forum and competition and they will be your legacy.

Enjoy the retirement and wish you and Kazz all the best.

Grazz

Thanks RD, Ringo much respect for you both. Two very good people means alot.
Cheers for the friendship and FF advice over the journey, much appreciated. RD's SC team was often visited and relied on
always felt better if RD was thinking or talking about a move.
I haven't felt this relieved as a season is about to close ever so I'm sure it's the right time to call it a day..
Best wishes to you both and to all here who persist chasing the Holly Grail of #1
good luck to everyone and all the very best to you and your families, take care guys and gals.

Cheers
Grazz

nas

Yeah Grazz all the best & to Kazz.
From our time finding out we worked together when you were an apprentice up in the Cooper Basin & those god forsaken 50+ degree days let alone those flies haha.

Going down to SA & doing a catch up at Victor, with yourself, Dudge & Marc, & McRooster. Few beers & pizza went down well as well as the doubles win in 8 ball. Hope Dudge still does the reminder of us Port guys kicking your bronzes.

Anyway if the number hasn't changed will give you a call.

Cheers.

Grazz

Quote from: nas on September 21, 2020, 02:55:14 PM
Yeah Grazz all the best & to Kazz.
From our time finding out we worked together when you were an apprentice up in the Cooper Basin & those god forsaken 50+ degree days let alone those flies haha.

Going down to SA & doing a catch up at Victor, with yourself, Dudge & Marc, & McRooster. Few beers & pizza went down well as well as the doubles win in 8 ball. Hope Dudge still does the reminder of us Port guys kicking your bronzes.

Anyway if the number hasn't changed will give you a call.

Cheers.

It really is a small world, glad I grew a bit before we met next. I wasn't the model apprentice lol.
I remember the hot days the most. I watched blokes drop like flies who didn't keep the fluids up
or had a big night the night before.
One day out changing a Well Head in the middle of nowhere near Della it was 52 on our thermometer
under the Louisville. When we went to get in to leave we'd left the windows up after lunch by mistake and
mate we were cooking until the aircon managed to make it liveable :o, you can imagine 3 of us
sitting in it heading back to Moomba. :'(

Meeting you both and all the lads up at Victor with Marcz making pizzas will always be a highlight of my
time here, I remember like it like it was yesterday. I don't mind losing to a couple of Port blokes when
they're friends mate. You must be decent fellas you barrack for Port and I still like ya's.  ;D
All the best for finals, I imagine you may be getting along to one or two of them.
Yes mate number is still the same i'll DM it to you just incase.
Take care champ.  ;)

Hellopplz

Grazz :'(. Sometimes you just know when it's time so fair innings I'd say ;).

Always welcome back anytime for some banter, and if I find my way down your end, be sure I'll drop in 8).

Take care mate!

Grazz

Quote from: Hellopplz on September 26, 2020, 11:58:47 AM
Grazz :'(. Sometimes you just know when it's time so fair innings I'd say ;).

Always welcome back anytime for some banter, and if I find my way down your end, be sure I'll drop in 8).

Take care mate!
Cheers HP, I'll still drop by from time to time.
Please do mate that'd be great. ;)

Torpedo10

You're an absolute legend Grazz. Will be sad not to see you up the top of FF leagues.

Wishing you all the best!

Grazz

Quote from: Torpedo10 on October 02, 2020, 02:14:28 AM
You're an absolute legend Grazz. Will be sad not to see you up the top of FF leagues.

Wishing you all the best!

Cheers Torp.  ;)