R5 Trades

Started by enzedder, June 28, 2020, 10:49:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ingram

Have gone from

Howe/Viney to Lloyd/Boak

Now I'm

Howe/Fyfe to Ridley/Serong.

631k in the bank. Absolute madness I know but next week Viney is Boak/Gaff and Taylor/King becomes Whitfield.

Ride the Serong train til Fyfe has a price drop, then switch back if it's a good move.

RaisyDaisy

At this stage I'm looking at Howe to Williamson and Taylor to Hill, which should allow me to double upgrade next week - a bottomed out Whitfield and Premo mid

bkimm32

I’m thinking a double down that’s going to leave me with 700k

:/

I just hope my rookies hold their end of the bargain for this round so I can go bang next week

jvalles69

Decided on Howe to Ridley, 2nd trade is tougher, Fyfe to Serong is better long term, but for cash league Fyfe to Simpkin seems the better move to keep the scores rolling in.  If Serong can outdo his 70 odd this past week it's prob worth going Serong, I wouldn't lose too many points...

bkimm32

Stay away from Ridley guys...

I want him to myself

bkimm32

So seems like everyone’s holding Fyfe?

jfitty

For me, keeping it simple:

Howe > Lloyd
Stewart > Daniel

Ridley is tempting, but going to play it safe while my overall rank is still healthy..

crowls

Avoided injuries no Fyfe,Howe,

Important to get  trades right this  week as upgrades looming

Viney/Pickett  to Hill/Bennell  412K in cash
Viney/Pickett to Hill/Serong  367K cash
not sure I want to cash in pickett,  is good enough to avg 80+ as a mature age player- need him playing though!  problem is all other rooks are generating cash and not ready to cull.

Following week gives me enough to double upgrade for two of Hurn/Whitfield/Ceglar    -probably Hurn/Ceglar with Whitfield the week after.    atm have 4/6/2/4 keepers 

Got plenty of non playing rooks hurting me,  Rankine, Sturt, BZT  be nice if they could start getting games this week.

IntegralX

Quote from: mjmmjm34 on June 30, 2020, 11:28:03 AM
Do we think it's too late to bring in Simpkin or are we thinking he's a FWD keeper?

It’s hard to say because he’s soaking up all of Cunningtons midfield time lately.

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: IntegralX on July 02, 2020, 12:28:47 PM
Quote from: mjmmjm34 on June 30, 2020, 11:28:03 AM
Do we think it's too late to bring in Simpkin or are we thinking he's a FWD keeper?

It’s hard to say because he’s soaking up all of Cunningtons midfield time lately.

Played just as much mid in the first two rounds when Cunnington was there so I don't expect Cunners to impact him too much

Obviously he won't keep up the 120+ avg, but should still remain a Top fwd

Quote from: jfitty on July 02, 2020, 10:44:23 AM
For me, keeping it simple:

Howe > Lloyd
Stewart > Daniel

Ridley is tempting, but going to play it safe while my overall rank is still healthy..

My first thought was Howe to Lloyd too, but I'm just not impressed by Lloyd's numbers at his price

Besides the 1 good score of 140+, his other scores have been meh. Yes he clicked over 100 in the past two games, but barely, and that's not worth 590k imo

Ringo

Decided on Lloyd to Daniel and Fyfe to Gaff. Hoping to get 2 playing forward rookies to save reversal.

IntegralX

Just realised I may be forced to trade Fyfe, and with the AFL hubs likely condensing the schedule it's making me reconsider holding Fyfe anyway.

Now leaning to Howe > Ridley/Lloyd/Daniel and Fyfe > Gaff.

Goosey

At present, pending teams, Howe to Ridley & M.Picket to S.Hill via Rivers to mid.

frenzy

looks like Hibberd is in for the bombers.

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: frenzy on July 02, 2020, 05:23:43 PM
looks like Hibberd is in for the bombers.

And probably straight back out next week when Zerrett returns

Wouldn't be going early on him