Team announcements

Started by j959, June 12, 2020, 11:31:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Samsturmfels

I have casually lost 6 rookies this week and have gained 1

OZDocker

lol...im hearing you. im the same.
was playing around with the trade filters and come up with this list that is playiny this week, first gamers and only played one for def.
i really wanted Aarts but with starcevich scoring poorly might have to trade noble and roll the dice on a better def rookie score.

Samsturmfels

Quote from: OZDocker on July 10, 2020, 06:46:07 PM
lol...im hearing you. im the same.
was playing around with the trade filters and come up with this list that is playiny this week, first gamers and only played one for def.
i really wanted Aarts but with starcevich scoring poorly might have to trade noble and roll the dice on a better def rookie score.

if your a chance for overall id take a punt for will day. I'm waiting for late changes tonight, although im just taking starcevichs score. Taking a rookie before their first game is just too risky for me now. If you select the wrong one you could be wasting a trade. I picked up Sam Philp a couple of weeks ago because i needed a mid rookie, looking back at that i should have waited a week.

OZDocker

Yeah good point, have already put in Ridley for Rowell, might be safer to wait and see if i need second trade for late out.
I dont have to trade Noble, have a full emergency bench to pick from over the weekend...lol.
thanks

OZDocker

bkimm32

Bones Bombers

And now I’m left without any rookies back, forward and in the ruck! Had Wicks E on the mid bench and hopefully Shoenberg doesn’t get dropped. Not looking real flash :(

Bones Bombers

tommy10

Quote from: bkimm32 on August 14, 2020, 08:06:02 PM
So Gawn is named
Gawn didn’t play last round hence he’s not in ins/outs.

OZDocker

OZDocker

shaker

What can you West Coast people tell us about Nick Reid he is not in the FF system ?

jfitty

Quote from: shaker on August 16, 2020, 12:56:02 PM
What can you West Coast people tell us about Nick Reid he is not in the FF system ?

An interesting proposition - 25 years old, small/medium forward.. 102k is a perfect price, but don't want to be stuck with any more dud forward rookies with Skinner.

shaker

Quote from: jfitty on August 16, 2020, 12:59:40 PM
Quote from: shaker on August 16, 2020, 12:56:02 PM

An interesting proposition - 25 years old, small/medium forward.. 102k is a perfect price, but don't want to be stuck with any more dud forward rookies with Skinner.
Cheers at least I know his age now  ;D yeah thinking next week if he goes ok 20K can mean the difference between getting a premo or just not having enough.

oh_lol