On top of Howe and Stewart  :-\ :'(

shaker

Quote from: Thewizz71 on July 02, 2020, 07:38:57 PM
Quote from: shaker on July 02, 2020, 07:34:55 PM
Noble omitted Brander injured

On top of Howe and Stewart  :-\ :'(
Yeah bit of backline carnage BZT only E

crowls

Teams announced - Brander [injured] Noble Omitted -   pickett, serong, sturt, rivers on extended bench.      Got to move on Brander/Noble or BZT.  No trades tonight and see what comes when teams finalised tomorrow night.

Mat0369

Might have to do Noble to Hill and use Brander to loophole Williamson and Rivers by swinging Hill forward.

Ingram

Cross my fingers Hamill plays (for 5 pts) or trade Noble to Serong via Rivers (and hope he plays) and hold Fyfe?

shaker

If Rivers dosen't make the cut it's donut time

Mat0369

I just noticed Rivers is on the extended bench. Well crap.

Mat0369

Zac Fisher a late out for the Blues.

crowls

Quick decision no Bennell to bring in,  Serong and Sturt on extended bench,  3 non playing fwd and def rookies.   
Did Viney to Williamson gives me 6 def and no cover.    Then it is a toss up between BZT, Brander, Noble to Hill   for Fwd cover.  I am inclined to Noble as keeps the D/F link.   Thoughts?

Mat0369

BZT if you're going that route. Dude isn't going to get a game. At least Noble might be back in a fortnight.

tkringle

Quote from: Mat0369 on July 02, 2020, 08:31:55 PM
BZT if you're going that route. Dude isn't going to get a game. At least Noble might be back in a fortnight.

You make an extra $70K trading Noble though

OZDocker

shaker

Rivers made the cut saves a donut

tkringle

I was looking at two donuts if two of Hamill, Rivers and Pickett were not named.. Luckily 2 out of the 3 were..

OZDocker