WXV Rising Star & Team of the Week 2019

Started by Purple 77, March 24, 2019, 08:40:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toga

The Byrne man two weeks running! In some sort of form

Holz

Quote from: Purple 77 on July 15, 2019, 08:26:26 PM

R: Todd Goldstein (Dublin)
I: Luke Dunstan (Mexico City), Todd Goldstein (Dublin)

back to back for the big man.

Koop

Quote from: Purple 77 on July 15, 2019, 08:26:42 PM
To reiterate, look at that strange TOTW!

There's nothing strange about Robbie Tarrant  8)

Jroo

Purple 77

Round 16

Rising Star

The positives are starting to accumulate at the Saints, with Brent Daniels (82) the latest to go on that list. Dublin's Mitch Lewis though will be wondering how to get a game, missing out on another potential rising star nom.

Team of the Week

Jarryd Lyons tried his best for Pacific, taking out this week's captaincy. Match winner Dom Sheed joins Seoul duo Oliver & Shiels who were also crucial in the win against Toronto, whilst Jack Lonie may have played PNL out of a priority pick!

D: Christian Salem (Seoul), Brodie Smith (New York), Jake Lloyd (New Delhi), Lachie Whitfield (Tokyo)
M: Jarryd Lyons [C] (Pacific), Clayton Oliver (Seoul), Dom Sheed (London), Liam Shiels (Seoul)
R: Brodie Grundy [VC] (Beijing)
F: Rowan Marshall (Toronto), Jeremy Cameron (Rio de Janeiro), Jack Lonie (PNL), Josh Dunkley (Tokyo)
I: Reilly O'Brien (Buenos Aires), Max Gawn (Berlin)

Coach: Toga (Beijing)

upthemaidens

Lyons back to back team of the weeks, might have to roll the dice and make him Pacific Captain for the last match.

Purple 77

Round 17

Rising Star

Early season fantasy favourite Will Setterfield (Seoul) is our final rising star nominee, beating out teammate Cameron Zurhaar for the honour. Noah Answerth & Ben King could have been the nominee if played, but will have to try again next year!

Team of the Week

It was fitting that the best team of the H&A season posted the season high score in the final round, with FTC in charge of 4 representatives this week. Josh J Kennedy (Dublin) and Aaron Naughton (Mexico City) missed out from the reserves, whilst Tokyo's Sebastian Ross gave his all to try and ruin my season. Noted, Seb.

D: Kade Simpson (Toronto), Nick Vlastuin (Cairo), Riley Bonner (Buenos Aires), Daniel Rich (Rio de Janeiro)
M: Sebastian Ross [C] (Tokyo), Jack Macrae [VC] (Toronto), Patrick Cripps (Rio de Janeiro), Joel Selwood (Dublin)
R: Ben McEvoy (Seoul)
F: Tom Hawkins (Toronto), Tom J Lynch (Seoul), Rowan Marshall (Toronto), Jack Darling (New Delhi)
I: Jarrod Witts (Pacific), Touk Miller (Cape Town)

Coach: fanTCfool (Toronto)